1990-2006, 28 abortion quotations by (Barry) Barack Hussein (Soetoro) Obama, Jr : http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Barack_Obama_Abortion.htm
Issue, abortion (Obama):
• No litmus test; nominate to Court based on their fairness. (Oct 2008)
• 1990: Wrote law article that that fetus cannot sue mother. (Aug 2008)
• FactCheck: Abortions HAVE gone down under Pres. Bush. (Aug 2008)
• Ok for state to restrict late-term partial birth abortion. (Apr 2008)
• We can find common ground between pro-choice and pro-life. (Apr 2008)
• Undecided on whether life begins at conception. (Apr 2008)
• Teach teens about abstinence and also about contraception. (Apr 2008)
• GovWatch: Obama’s “present” votes were a requested strategy. (Feb 2008)
• Expand access to contraception; reduce unintended pregnancy. (Feb 2008)
• Rated 100% by NARAL on pro-choice votes in 2005, 2006 & 2007. (Jan 2008)
• Voted against banning partial birth abortion. (Oct 2007)
• Stem cells hold promise to cure 70 major diseases. (Aug 2007)
• Trust women to make own decisions on partial-birth abortion. (Apr 2007)
• Extend presumption of good faith to abortion protesters. (Oct 2006)
• Constitution is a living document; no strict constructionism. (Oct 2006)
• Moral accusations from pro-lifers are counterproductive. (Oct 2004)
• Pass the Stem Cell Research Bill. (Jun 2004)
• Protect a woman’s right to choose. (May 2004)
Voting Record (Obama): http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Barack_Obama_Abortion.htm#Voting_Record
• Opposed born-alive treatment law because it was already law. (Oct 2008)
• Supports Roe v. Wade. (Jul 1998)
• Voted NO on defining unborn child as eligible for SCHIP. (Mar 2008)
• Voted NO on prohibiting minors crossing state lines for abortion. (Mar 2008)
• Voted YES on expanding research to more embryonic stem cell lines. (Apr 2007)
• Voted NO on notifying parents of minors who get out-of-state abortions. (Jul 2006)
• Voted YES on $100M to reduce teen pregnancy by education & contraceptives. (Mar 2005)
• Sponsored bill providing contraceptives for low-income women. (May 2006)
• Rated 0% by the NRLC, indicating a pro-choice stance. (Dec 2006)
• Ensure access to and funding for contraception. (Feb 2007)
Background, issue: abortion - http://www.ontheissues.org/Background_Abortion.htm
LifeNews.com has compiled a list of President Barack Obama's pro-abortion actions since he was elected president.
Click here: http://www.lifenews.com/obamaabortionrecord.html for that list and links to LifeNews.com articles explaining what Obama did each time.
|Lest We Forget...September 11th, The Victims ... and our enemies.
→ (allies=friends, enemies=treason) ←
"It is a principle incorporated into the settled policy of America, that as peace is better than war, war is better than tribute."
-- James Madison (letter to the [Muslim] Dey of Algiers, August 1816) Reference: Madison, III, page 17
|The 2016 Presidential Election begins in|
|Also see: o'quotes and o'related videos|
Monday, January 26, 2009
Friday, January 16, 2009
January 9, 2009 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Most abortionists are euphemists. By which I mean merely, to quote Chesterton, “that short words startle them, while long words soothe them. And they are utterly incapable of translating the one into the other, however obviously they mean the same thing.”
If, for instance, you say to an abortionist, “The excessive burden upon the mother, particularly in light of the rights to autonomy, privacy and reproductive freedom, of an unplanned pregnancy precludes any ethical objections to surgically removing the products of pregnancy post-viability, but prior to completion of delivery,” a gentle, indeed a radiant smile will cross his face, and he will dose off as if to a lullaby.
Say, on the other hand, in a forceful, straight-forward way, “Crush the skulls and suck out the brains of your children!” and he will leap from his seat, startled and full of objections.
But the two sentences mean precisely the same thing.
••• Click here to read the complete column by John Jalsevac
or Print the article
Copyright © LifeSiteNews.com. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivatives License. You may republish this article or portions of it without request provided the content is not altered and it is clearly attributed to "LifeSiteNews.com"
- ► 2015 (107)
- ► 2014 (938)
- ► 2013 (908)
- ► 2012 (1135)
- ► 2011 (1093)
- ► 2010 (1771)
- ▼ 2009 (1553)
o'quotes & related videos
Pledge of Allegiance
Gov't Off Our Backs
o'KGB?: "Remember..comrade, one day it will be your mission to destroy those bourgeoisie capitalist freedoms."
o'mam: 'The Prettiest Sound On Earth At Sunset' is the Muslim call to prayer.
o'anti-colonialist: Constitution..is imperfect..flawed..colonial
o'Marxist: 'I sought out..the Marxist professors..'
o'cap'n tax: 'Under my plan, energy costs will necessarily skyrocket..'
2008: o'bamacide's 'Culture of Death' "The first thing I'd do as President is sign the Freedom of Choice Act."
o'who?: 'We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation..'
ø'commie: 'It's not surprising..they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion..'
o'bamacide: 'doesn't want his daughters punished with a baby..mistake' (773)
2008: '..5 days away..fundamentally transforming the U.S. of America..'
2008: 'Judge me by..whom I surround myself.'
2009: "Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance." Hussein Obama, Cairo, Egypt, June 4, 2009
2010: 'I am a muslim."
2012: 'If I had a son, he'd look like..'
2012: o'stand down 'What difference does it make?, phony scandals, real dead people
2013: 'Catholics and Protestants are divisive..'
o'der führer: '..reject..'voices' that warn of tyranny.'
2014: o'der leader 'That's the Good Thing as a President, I Can Do Whatever I Want.'
by 'The Corsons', John and Janice Corson (John is a member of the American Conservative Union and the Federalist Society.)
|773||The 2012 Presidential Election:||but not for many children! Read Facts as to Why not? & See contributor$ who benefit.|
What is it?
Do me justice, O God, and distinguish my cause from the nation that is not holy.
- Psalms 43 KJV, 42 Douay Rheims
Notable Web Sites
- ..773 - Abortion: America's Final Solution and Holocaust
- ..9.11 and 7.11 Remember Our Friends ...and our enemies.
- ..Congress - Voting Records & Contact Information: House and Senate + Searchable by Zip or member name (source: http://congress.freedomworks.org):
- ..Contact US Government
- ..Guns Save Lives (http://www.ammoland.com/tags/guns-save-lives/)
- ..My Home Page
- ..Values - Ann Barnhardt's opines: Cowardice is a sin. Courage is a virtue. Man up and take care of business. For the love of God.
- ..be who you will be.
- ..my shop: AERC Harrold's PC Repair
- 1791 Buy American Made Originals
- 2nd Amendment - A-Human-Right.com: You Choose
- 2nd Amendment - Ammo Land: Gun News & Sales
- 2nd Amendment - Armed American Radio
- 2nd Amendment - Books,eBooks, eTexts, Reference Reading (IVRPA)
- 2nd Amendment - California Firearms Support & Forum
- 2nd Amendment - Emily Miller's Guns Blog at the Washington Times
- 2nd Amendment - Imperial Valley Rifle and Pistol Association (IVRPA)
- 2nd Amendment - News (GOC, Gun Owners of California, guns, firearms, legislation)
- 2nd Amendment - News (NAGR, guns, firearms, legislation)
- 2nd Amendment - News (NRA , Rofkar, Google, headlines)
- 2nd Amendment - Safety: Basic Firearms Handling & Range Safety (IVRPA)
- 2nd Amendment - Stephen P. Halbrook, Ph.D: books, law, RKBA history, lawsuits on behalf of 2nd.A
- A Patriotic Nurse
- ATLAH - James David Manning
- AmericanClarion.com - Judeo-Christian: Annunciating American Values News & Opines - Standing Against a secular world view
- Bill Cunningham Talk Radio Show
- Book, Audio - A Clockwork Orange, 1 of 5 (mature)
- Book, Audio - A Clockwork Orange, 2 of 5 (mature)
- Book, Audio - A Clockwork Orange, 3 of 5 (mature)
- Book, Audio - A Clockwork Orange, 4 of 5 (mature)
- Book, Audio - A Clockwork Orange, 5 of 5 (mature)
- Books, Online free eBooks, eText
- Christian - CUFI.org: Christians United For Israel
- Christian - Chaplain Gordon James Klingenschmitt
- Christian - Chuck Baldwin
- Christian - Early Christian Writings (30-250 A.D.)
- Christian - Life: Friar Frank Pavone's Blog
- Christian - Wretched Radio online
- Commie Tunes
- Conservapedia - The Trustworthy Encylopedia
- Conservative Caucus: The Right Links
- Conservative and Patriotic Organizations (links)
- Council of Conservative Citizens (COFCC) Statement of Principles
- DBKP - Death by a Thousand Paper Cuts: Links to the Top 100 Conservative Webs Sites + Commentators
- Democrat-vs-Republican (video archives)
- Facta, Non Verba "Deeds, Not Words"
- FreedomWorks.org - BiWeekly Wash., D.C. Soundcasts (avg 15-30 min)
- FreedomWorks.org - fights foe less government, lower taxes, more individual freedoms
- Galganov dot com
- Gina Miller - Conservative Commentator & Radio/TV Voice Professional
- Glenn Beck's Online TV
- Glenn Beck's Online TV (GBTV.com)
- Governor Mike Huckabee: HuckPac.com
- Governor Sarah Palin: SarahPac.com
- Historic American Documents: EssentialLiberty.US
- Historic American Documents: PatriotPost.us
- Illegal Aliens - NumbersUSA.TV
- Imperial Valley, Calif. links
- Investigation Obama
- Investor's Business Daily Editorials (IBD)
- Investors Business Daily (IBD) Opines'n 'toons
- Islam - Answering Muslims
- Islam - Bare Naked
- Islam - Clarion Project: Islamic Organizations in America
- Islam - Clarion Project: News, Analysis
- Islam - Creeping Sharia
- Islam - Family Security Matters
- Islam - Palestinian Media Watch
- Islam - SIOTW - Stop Islamization Of The World
- Islam - those who have and who would kill us
- Islam Exposed (Facebook)
- Kickin' and Screamin'
- Mark Steyn, Commentator
- Media Research Center (MRC) TV
- Negro Invention Myths
- NewZeal.blogspot.com - Obama Updates
- News - Patriot Headlines Report: Key Reports 'Round the Clock
- News: Absolute Rights
- News: American Judaeo-Christian Values in a Historical Context
- News: Anti-Mullah Iran v World
- News: CNSnews.com (Right News, Right Now)
- News: Canada Free Press
- News: G. Edward Griffin's "Reality Zone"
- News: Google News
- News: IV News Day (Imperial Valley, Califorinia)
- News: Liberty News
- News: NewsBusters.org & EyeBlast.tv: Conservative Media Video Channels
- News: Off The Grid News
- News: PatriotUpdate.com
- News: Pravda.ru - Obama articles
- News: Pravda.ru - Russian news & analysis
- News: Republic Broadcasting Network
- News: Republican Examiner, The - Victor Medina's Aticles
- News: Tea Party News Network (TPNN) Online, TV, Radio
- News: TeaPartyBrief.com
- News: The FOX Nation
- News: TheBlaze.com
- Orthodoxy: AgainstTheWorld.tv
- PaleoConservatism - Council of Conservative Citizens
- Patriots Network (videos)
- Patriots and Heroes (American Values)
- Prepare - Camping Survival
- Prepare - SurvivalBlog.com
- Prepare - SurvivalBlog.com: Why We Post Our IP Address
- Prepare - Teotwawki.ws
- Prepare - The 9/12 Project
- ProLifeBlogs.com: Twitter
- Quotations: American Values & Founding Fathers' Quotes
- Quotes - Hillsdale College: American Founding, U.S. Constitution, Current Events
- RAF Bushy Park, London Central High School H.S. - Bobcats
- RINO - Karl Rove Articles
- Rabbi Daniel Lapin's TV Show on the TCT Television Network
- Right Links: WebCommentary.com
- Right: "The Wandering Minstrel"
- Senator Zell Miller's (D-GA) "Liberators & Defenders" Speech (video 16m47s, delivered at the RNC 2004)
- Socialism Alerts
- Study,Online Free - Hillsdale College: Constitution 101/201, History 101
- Study,Online Free - Hillsdale College: Constitution Minutes, a series of brief, informative radio messages
- Study,Online Free - Hillsdale College: Constitution, An Online Reader of 113 Primary Source Documents
- Support our Troops
- The American Conservative Magazine
- The Founders' Constitution
- The Nolan Chart - What's you political persuasion?
- The Obama File
- Values - Manhatten Declaration
- Words: Rare & Obscure (phrontistery)
Stay up to date on Harrold's blog:
2nd Amendment TV (videos)
"The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control."
E.W. Jackson (R-Va)
May 18, 2013
|Alan Keyes, "He must be stopped or the United States will cease to exist."..."We are in the midst of the greatest crisis this nation has ever seen...chaos, and civil war...an alleged usurper...destroying our borders...infanticide...this is insanity...we are claiming that a bankrupt government can save a bankrupt banking system...this is insanity.." (19Feb09)|
Right Then & Right Now
BE HEARD: Contact Congress & the President -- Phone & Fax Numbers
||"It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones."|
-- Calvin Coolidge (1873-1933) 30th US President
Senators: State (.xml) (.htm) Senators: Name (.xml) (.htm) source: GrassFire.org Effective Advocacy
Contact the U.S. government and the Media
SENATORS: (toll) 202-225-3121
HOUSE of REPRESENTATIVES: 202-224-3121
PRESIDENT: 202-456-1111 & 202-456-1414 & FAX: 202-456-2461
WH Legislative Affairs: 202-456-2230
All Federal Agencies via http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Directories.shtml
Legislative status: Abortion
Legislative status: Gun Owners
Legislative status of the Health Care bills: in the Senate & House
Live Debates: Senate & House + CSpan Congress, POTUS, other FED, BookTV & Wash. Journal
More Phone Numbers links: http://callcongressnow.com
Fax numbers & eMail Addresses:
Fax & phone #s to 'Grassfire.org' Congressional list: http://www.grassfire.com/3122/targets.htm
• email Congress & W.H.: http://capwiz.com/congressorgfb/issues/bills/ (CapWis.com)
• write your Congressional representative: https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml
All Governors, Senators, Representatives, Committees + Citizen Action Resources source: ConservativeUSA.org & alt: Elected Officials at ResistNet.com • email, call, write Congress • Talk Shows • Newspapers • Networks • Lobbying Guide • Current Action Items
Some Gov't News sources: Presidential • Cabinet • Congress • Supreme Crt • Other US Govt
• Elected Officials • Congressional Directory • President (POTUS) • Agencies • Supreme Court (SCOTUS) • Track Your Representative & Senators' Votes • Issues • Election & Ballots • Media: Find, Contact, National & Local • Legislative Alerts and Updates • Current Legislation • Key Votes • Capitol Hill Basics
From: NRAILA.org | Current Legislation | Write Your Representative | Get Involved Locally | Write the Media | Register To Vote
Find your Senator - http://gsnvip.com/your-senator
We're from the government and are here to help you.
|Badges? (89kb) Voice of: Alfonso Bedoya||Evans Law of Inadequate Paranoia: "No matter how bad you think something is, when you look into it, it's always worse." -- M. Stanton Evans, author "Black Listed by History, The Untold Story of Senator Joseph McCarthy" (published 2007) source: Glenn Beck TV show, Th.24Jun10 interview (http://harrolds.blogspot.com/2010/06/glenn-beck-ezra-taft-benson-warning.html)||
Tea Party Arrests=0
Now the U.S. Owes $145+ Trillion Dollars! (16Dec13) Up daily since o'tax'n spend was elected!
3 years ago: The Debt ~ $125T+! Then Obama: Up $22T+ in only 3 years! $22T to $26T+ by 2015! Since November 2011 to January 2013 he has added $2 Trillion to the deficit! States' Unfunded: $3.2T+! (Dec10) From Jan'09 the deficit: $10.2T→$14.6T up $4.3T/42%! -- Federal unfunded liabilities total $84 trillion .. equal to 5.7 percent of the present value of all future GDP, which translates into about 31 percent of the long run federal revenue estimate,” the report states. “Thus federal revenues would have to rise immediately and permanently to 24.1 percent of GDP to cover the fiscal imbalance.” (source: http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/16/report-federal-unfunded-liabilities-total-84-trillion/)
|Federal obligations exceed world GDP!||Is the US Gov't Bankrupt?||Unfunded a myth?|
|Deficit: $ national debt||Totals Source: http://www.usdebtclock.org||Unfunded Liabilities: $ 123,308,588,718,662.98 (4Feb14)|
What were you doing in the last hour while the U.S. Gov't spent $188 Million Dollars of our money! (Every Hour, Every Day!) (Apr11) In 8 years, President Bush added $5 trillion to the national debt; President Obama, according to a revised Dec11 GAO report, added $4T+ to the U.S. deficit in 2011 alone! The GAO estimates the deficit, including o'scamcare & mandates, may grow from $15T+ to over $26T+! UPDATE: A little-noticed event occurred at approximately midnight on Monday, October 31, 2011. The National Debt exceeded the GDP! Imagine what these numbers are going to be now that Obama is reelected! (src)
"Over the last four years our national debt has risen nearly $6 trillion, and just last week the debt topped an astounding $16 trillion. To put that in perspective, $16 trillion is enough money to fund the US military, along with the military of every NATO country combined… for the next sixteen years! Government spending is projected to hit $3.8 trillion this year alone. Even after every tax dollar paid by Americans has been counted, the government will still overspend by another $1.13 trillion. Every single second of the day our government spends over $12,000. So in the time it takes you to read this article, roughly five minutes, our government has spent $3.6 million. It take four seconds for the government to spend what the average American earns in an entire year." (source: by Tim Phillips 17Sep12 at TownHall.com)
|"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence … From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference – they deserve a place of honor with all that is good." -- George Washington|
|Bishop Sheen Audio Library||
"For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise." [2 Cor 11:19]
"[W]e ought to deprecate the hazard attending ardent and susceptible minds, from being too strongly, and too early prepossessed in favor of other political systems, before they are capable of appreciating their own." -- George Washington, letter to the Commissioners of the District of Columbia, 1795
Fulton Sheen's "Talk to American Soldiers - The Centurions of Rome 'West Point' (alt src)
|Bishop Sheen Radio|
+ Pre-6Nov12 Polls
Who Won Who Lost|
|It has been suggested that o'who?, the clown, and 'those who surround him' are not the bumbling fools they appear to be. Nor are they one of the 'Three Stooges' but rather are shrewd implementation/drivers and fellow-travelers of policies designed to disarm the citizenry & collapse the American economy. Why? o'nocchio's grandiose scheme to "fundamentally transform America" is more than simple campaign rhetoric as can be seen by his use of "enabling acts" to circumvent the Constitution of the United States. As Ollie used to say, "Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into."|
Music Playlist via IndiMusic.us
News Briefs: 2nd Amendment, Values, Life, & Muslim Terrorism
Krusty The Clown Speaks
AmmoLand.com Shooting Sports News » Gun Rights News
AmmoLand.com Shooting Sports News » Ammunition News
AmmoLand.com Shooting Sports News » Firearm News
It's a race against time.
"You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence." -- Charles Austin Beard (1874-1948)
2nd, Founding, Traditional American Values, & ProLife Quotes: http://harrold.org/quotes/quotesalone.html
2nd Amendment, American Values, Founding Fathers' & Life Quotes
View: Founding Fathers, Traditional American Values, Life and 2nd Amendment Quotes plus Zell Miller speech at: http://harrold.org/quotes_and_Zell_Miller_speech.html
An American Minute from William J. Federer
(source: Poet Patriot)
Register to Join American Minute as an Affiliate
Christian, Conservative and Pro-Life TV/Radio links
Linked at top of page: "Quotes & Today in Early America & Bible Quotation"
Federalist and Anti-Federalist Papers
Anti-Federalists and Federalists Papers
The Federalist Papers
Maintained by "Silent Calvin"
When Men Were
Values: "Scots Wha Hae" 1] poem lyrics..text of "Bruce before Bannockburn" also known as "Scots wha hae", written by Robert Burns
Robert Burns b.1759-d.1796, 8May1794, The Morning Chronicle) 1] "Supposed to be addressed by Bruce to his soldiers before the Battle of Bannockburn against Edward II."
Listen to the poem "Scots Wha Hae" read by Doug Robertson [3m55s], Music by Steve McDonald from 'Bannockburn' [Stone of Destiny]" (.mp3, 3.7MB)
alternate ScotWha2.ram (rm, 3m55s) re [ Robert Bruce's March to Bannockburn, Robert I, the Bruce (1274-1329) also know as Robert the Bruce, "The Hammer of the Scots" ] plus "Scots, wha hae Wi' Wallace Bled," (midi, Scottish Songs) & .midi sequenced with lyrics [src] ***
and Scots Wha Hae (bagpipes) by the 48th Highlanders of Canada (7MB, .mp3, 3m14s)
and Scots Wha Hae, bagpipes solo (1.3MB, .mp3, 1m22s)
and Scots Wha Hae (2.7MB, .mp3, 3m4s; 'The Corries' ["Battle songs of Scotland", sung by Ronnie Browne solo] & Scots Wha Hae with pipes (4.3MB, .mp3, 4m29s)
Material published on Harrold's blog is collected from email forwards, public articles, and my opines or those submitted by users. I try to avoid copyrighted material. If anything on this site has been copyrighted by you, please contact me so it can be removed or give you credit. -- Robert Harrold cite info: http://harrold.org/rfhextra/cite.html
"As a nation we have been asleep for years. Lulled by affluence and self-indulgent apathy, our collective awareness has grown dim. This has created an opening for our enemies, one that may ultimately prove fatal. This is the truth and what we do, or don't do, will determine the consequences, for better or worse. It is time to decide." -- truthandcons.blogspot.com
- Robert Harrold
- El Centro, California, United States
- mailto: Robert Harrold
AERC, El Centro, CA, US 92243
Judica me, Deus, et discerne causam meam de gente non sancta, ab homine iniquo et doloso erue me.
Do me justice, O God, and distinguish my cause from the nation that is not holy; rescue me from the deceitful and unjust man.
- Psalm 43 KJV, 42 Douay Rheims (http://barnhardt.biz)
There are certain universal truths. There is right and wrong. Life is, choice Isn't. The 2nd Amendment is for you and me, not the government.
"We failed to react appropriately to them and, instead, displayed weakness. And, the weak are always beaten." ~~ Vladimir Putin
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell on a BBC broadcast, April 4, 1942
"An armed society is a polite society." -- Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988) American writer
Before you sign anything, ask an Indian first.