|Lest We Forget...September 11th, The Victims ... and our enemies.
→ (allies=friends, enemies=treason) ←
"It is a principle incorporated into the settled policy of America, that as peace is better than war, war is better than tribute."
-- James Madison (letter to the [Muslim] Dey of Algiers, August 1816) Reference: Madison, III, page 17
|The 2016 Presidential Election begins in|
|Also see: o'quotes and o'related videos|
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Friday, October 30, 2009
o'humpty dumpty - Obama is a liability: o'nocchio, the SPLC, international communism, Capone & the "choir boys"
I did not write it, I am just passing it along. I pass it, you decide.
This is a powerful article appearing in the Canada Free Press. A lot of analysis here and some scary dialog. JB Williams is a business man and a no nonsense commentator on American politics, American history, and American philosophy. He is published nationwide and in many countries around the world.
Obama's Well Organized Community Is Falling Apart: Obama has now become a noose around the nec
It's now official: The average American is not as stupid as Washington DC Democrats and their international leftist frien
Nobody can organize a community li
Joint Victory Campaign 2004
Service Employees International
American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees
New Democrat Networ
League of Conservation Voters.
Before the in
But it wasn't until Obamanation tried to confiscate control of 1/7th of the
On the heels of dozens of angry Town Hall meetings turned public tar-and-feathering parties for countless career DC bureaucrats, Obama and his Democrat partners in crime found themselves in a historic freefall from popularity among average American taxpayers. Eight months into office, Obama has bounced Jimmy Carter from his famous position as
The people behind the puppet in our Oval Office did what leftists always do. They over-estimated themselves, under-estimated the American people, and over-played their hand. They actually thought that Americans would sit quiet as unbridled leftists trampled all over 300 million Americans.
That was the good news. As Obama becomes an anvil chained around the nec
Losing control of their agenda and, in a power-slide towar
Obama has foolishly allowed himself to be pushed into a no-win position, in his unli
Teddy Kennedy was in no position to lead the young lad out of the woo
Since Obama just won't become the "transparent president" he tric
Despite around the cloc
Obama's problem with Americans isn't the mulatto color of his s
Before the dissent gets any wider spread, they have to do something. Out of nowhere comes Obama's "experts" on national security, the Southern Poverty Law Center. At the time of SPLC's founding, Julian Bond, who currently chairs the NAACP, was named the fledgling group's first President.
On the basis of these fol
Yesterday, British newspaper, The Independent, published a story titled, "The right-wing crac
From the report, one SPLC official says, "every element is in place for a 'perfect storm' of home-grown extremism. For the first time, the detested federal government is run by a blac
"A struggling economy fuels discontent, with illegal immigrants accused of stealing American jobs." Or is it that unemployment has doubled to the highest level since the great depression, under the "blac
"The military, long a breeding ground of the far right, is sending home veterans in vast numbers." Yes, those crazed military veterans: And don't forget: "Finally there is the internet, which simultaneously propagates and intensifies the feelings of true believers and the conspiracy theories they devour." The so-called "birthers" have made headlines all over the world?
Clearly, Cornwell received his tal
Well, let me just say that I thin
The Obama press has been burning the midnight oil trying to ma
His leftist international frien
In the British Observer, writer Paul Harris is even more extreme in his column: Fears for Barac
The stage is being set: If anything happens to Obama, the entire world has been put on notice that Americans opposed to socialism from a "blac
This leaves the door wide open for Obama's own frien
The leftist press around the world has already accused and convicted "right-wingers" of the murder. Tal
But who is this Southern Poverty Law Center responsible for all of the recent "hate speech" aimed at constitutionally concerned American citizens opposed to ban
In 2007, SPLC identified 888 separate "active hate groups" in the
Only white, capitalist, constitutionalist, Christian, pro-freedom, in other wor
I too fear for Obama's life: But not from any of the people attending Tea Parties or Town Hall meetings in an effort to tal
I am 100% opposed to the Obama administration and today's Democrat agenda. But I am here to tell you that the worst thing that could happen in
Only his leftist partners around the world would benefit from his assassination. Their agenda would move forward unchallenged if anything were to happen to Obama or his family. As his agenda meets with serious resistance at home, his puppet masters abroad will lose faith and eventually, their patience.
Only a freshman senator would have fallen for the trap Obama fin
Obama has spent an entire lifetime surrounded by some of the world's worst thugs.. If he is unable to move their agenda forward, his life will be at ris
As Obama's agenda is shut down by average Americans, his frien
Even though I oppose everything Obama is and everything he stan
Nothing would ignite a second civil war faster than the assassination of Barac
Do you know which five letters gun owners despise the most?
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) is without peer as the leading anti-gun agency of the Federal Government.
In fact, the BATFE has been flooding the peaceful homes of law-abiding gun owners with rivers of blood for more than two decades.
And hardly a year goes by without another slew of scandals -- tales of misconduct, abuse of power, sexual harassment and corruption... it never ends.
Don't you think it's time Congress abolished this unconstitutional agency all together?
I know I do.
In 1992, gun-hating agents of the BATFE shot Randy Weaver's wife Vicki in the head while she held her two-year-old son.
Her crime? Stepping in front of a "shoot on sight" BATFE agent.
By the time the dust finally settled at Ruby Ridge, Federal agents had acquitted Randy Weaver of virtually all charges -- but not before murdering two members of his family in cold blood.
In a clear admission of Government guilt, the Weaver family was awarded millions of dollars in compensation for the wrongful deaths of Vicki Weaver and her son Sam.
Isn't that just typical government nonsense? They screw up, and then try to pay off their victims' families to make the problem go away.
Haven't you had enough of this government corruption?
I know I have.
Recently, the BATFE used your tax dollars to buy their agents Leatherman knives engraved with the words "Always Think Forfeiture."
That's just how the BATFE thinks...
They're not interested in protecting the Constitution or enforcing the law. The BATFE only wants to confiscate your firearms and your assets.
That's why the BATFE is also trying to shut down licensed home gun dealers.
By regulating when and where licensed dealers can sell guns and how they must keep their records -- with an eye to eliminate "certain kinds" of purchases -- the BATFE has effectively put home dealers out of business...
...which infringes on the right to keep and bear arms, disrupts the free market, and makes it more difficult for you and me to find local, trustworthy dealers to buy from.
Not only that, but it increases gun and ammunition costs since it discourages competition! I call it the hidden "BATFE tax."
And gun owners like you and me are supporting this agency with our hard-earned tax dollars!
I'm sure you agree this has to stop!
So please join me in demanding Congress abolish the tyrannical and out-of-control Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. This is the same gang whose agents admit to routinely falsifying documents and perjuring themselves to get warrants and wiretaps against law-abiding gun owners.
Decorated Army drill instructor David Olofson found this out the hard way. He lent an AR-15 style rifle to a friend, who took it shooting. At the range, it malfunctioned and fired a three-round burst.
That's all it took for the BATFE to confiscate the rifle as a possible "machine gun."
The BATFE's Firearms Test Bureau (FTB) conducted months of secret and unsupervised tests on Mr. Olofson's gun -- all without any standards, regulations or written procedures.
But even without any testing standards, the BATFE indicted Mr. Olofson on the trumped up charge of transferring a "machine gun" -- after, that is, they modified it and got it to malfunction again.
The BATFE even bribed Mr. Olofson's friend to testify against him.
Sounds like an effective racket for jailing political enemies if you ask me... confiscate, modify, indict.
I could go on and on with these stories of BATFE abuse. But one thing is absolutely clear: The BATFE must go...
...and you can help.
Please help the National Association for Gun Rights stamp out the jack-booted thugs in the BATFE by doing these three things.
- 1. Sign your petition to Congress, and tell them enough is enough: It's time to abolish the BATFE. 2. Call the United States House of Representatives at (202)225-3121 and tell them to stop funding the BATFE's campaign of terror against gun owners. 3. Consider making a generous contribution of $50, $100 or even $200 to help the National Association for Gun Rights combat the BATFE's iron fist.
Through the grassroots support of gun owners like you, we can force Congress to stop using our tax dollars to fund this campaign of terror against law-abiding citizens.
The National Association for Gun Rights can mobilize thousands of grassroots gun rights activists just like you through the mail, online and over the phone.
It's high time Congress took action against the BATFE thugs.
By signing the National Association for Gun Rights "Abolish the BATFE" petition, you can help make that happen.
Your generous donation of $50, $100 or even $200 will go directly toward our efforts to fight the BATFE on Capitol Hill.
I know everyone's had to tighten his financial belt with the downturn in the economy. I've certainly noticed it in my home.
But rest assured, your contribution to the National Association for Gun Rights actually goes toward the fight against the BATFE and the anti-gun cabal in Washington.
Unlike the institutional gun groups -- who prefer political cocktail parties to the hard work of freedom -- the National Association for Gun Rights will never compromise.
Thank you in advance for signing our "Abolish the BATFE" For Freedom,
, Dudley Brown, Executive Director, National Association for Gun Rights
P.S. Please take a moment to sign the petition to your member of Congress. Demand Congress take action at once and abolish the anti-gun BATFE.
And please consider a generous contribution of $50, $100 or even $200 to the National Association for Gun Rights so that we can continue to fight the anti-gun Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
O NO ObamaCare!
Here are a few of the shocking ObamaCare (OC) health control facts that make me shake my head!
Obama Lied Illegals are TAX exempt and get FREE care (Americans pay) - O NO ObamaCare!
You pay TAXES on Employer health care plans - O NO ObamaCare!
Uninsured forced to spend 20% of income to be insured - O NO ObamaCare!
Retired Union Members healthcare benefits get TAXED - O NO ObamaCare!
OC provided to ALL non US citizens, including illegals - O NO ObamaCare!
Illegals are 1/3 of all those covered in the OC plan - O NO ObamaCare!
OC has a $1,000,000,000,000 Trillion Tax Gap - O NO ObamaCare!
OC CANNOT BE PAID FOR without NEW TAXES - O NO ObamaCare!
OC adds more than $3000/yr of debt to every American - O NO ObamaCare!
NEW TAXES on Americans earning less than $250,000/yr - O NO ObamaCare!
56% Of All Americans oppose ObamaCare - O NO ObamaCare!
Americans PAY an additional estimated $3500/yr for coverage - O NO ObamaCare!
Government administration more costly than private insurance - O NO ObamaCare!
88 million Americans can LOSE private, employer coverage- O NO ObamaCare!
GOVT COMMITTEE decides treatments/benefits you get - O NO ObamaCare!
Mandatory! Governments control of your living wills - O NO ObamaCare!
Health Choices Commissioner will choose your OC Benefits- O NO ObamaCare!
Government sets Doctor's pay rates no specialists - O NO ObamaCare!
Cancer patient care rationing - O NO ObamaCare!
Government mandated Advance Care (Death) Planning - O NO ObamaCare!
Government RESTRICTIONS on Special needs children - O NO ObamaCare!
Congress gets lavish healthcare - O NO ObamaCare!
Congress gets No Coverage Limit care - O NO ObamaCare!
Congress gets No "Pre-Existing Condition" Clause - O NO ObamaCare!
House Minority Leader John Boehner and other Republicans asked the Joint Economic Committee to draw up another chart the ObamaCare Chart.
To the average American, it looks like a maze that they'll have to navigate before receiving medical care. AND IT IS -- the parts in white already exist, and the colored boxes are the new entities, offices, requirements, reports, and subsidies the Democrats' bill would create.
Don't hold your breath. Once again, the Democrats are using their majority power like they're dictators, trying to keep the TRUTH from the American people and their Representatives in Congress. We MUST not let them succeed! That's why we've set up our site to enable you to send "blast faxes" to every single Senator and Representative on Capitol Hill, demanding that they read every line of the ObamaCare bill, look at every single detail exposed by this new chart, and KILL this new attempt at a government takeover of American healthcare!
Please don't delay -- Congress is in session right now, and if we don't stand up and FIGHT against the radical Left, there might be nothing left of the America we know and love for our children! Take action now!
, Alan M. Gottlieb, Chairman, AmeriPAC
P.S. Rep. King has stood strong on the floor of the House in opposing ObamaCare, saying, "You can't understand this health care program if you read the print, but if you look at this chart on your screen, you will pick up the phone, and the American people will be scared enough, I think, to jam the phone lines again in field offices."
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN! We need to completely overwhelm every single Congressman and Senator's office, DEMANDING that they look at the details of ObamaCare, and KILL THE BILL. But we need YOU to take action NOW to make it happen!
Senate Hides Obama Anti-Free Enterprise Czar Vote!
Harris Sherman an extreme environmentalist CZAR nominated by Obama was confirmed in a quick vote by the Senate and is being hidden from Americans. Sherman is to be Obama's Under Secretary of Agriculture for Natural Resources and the Environment.
A CDFE investigation revealed that the Senate public Congressional Record is hiding the vote. For some reason the vote is not being made public and is being hidden even from or by the Associated Press. How many Senators do not even know the vote happened?
Americans had no opportunity to examine the background of Sherman before or after his confirmation hearing. There are reasonable questions and issues that are being ignored as this new CZAR is pushed through the Senate. Obama and the Senate must reconsider the confirmation and STOP Sherman.
Sherman would have total control over 190 million acres of America - the size of Texas - as boss of the National Forests.
The Problem: National Forests aren't Parks, they're productive lands for energy from oil and natural gas, electricity from coal, strategic metals for our military and the machines that do our work, lumber and paper, farming and ranching, road-building material, hunting and fishing and much more.
FAX Obama And All 100 Senators - Tell Them to STOP Sherman! https://secure.conservativedonations.com/cdfe_sherman/?a=3088
Sherman is a known enemy of what these federal lands are meant to supply:
National Forests Provide The Raw Materials That Keep Us Alive.
Obama's choice would make him the Czar of Economic Shutdown!
Harris Sherman gave confirmation testimony before the Senate Agriculture Committee on September 30, 2009.
NOW Confirmed ...He Is Being Hidden By The Senate.
He is currently the director of Colorado's Department of Natural Resources. He's powerful. Producers fear him. Why? He's been accused of "using his position to extort or shake down money from oil and gas firms to fund his wildlife studies in return for his office not opposing their permits. In effect, he set up a �pay to play' approval process for oil and gas permits under the Colorado Department of Wildlife." Sherman's office is simply for sale in Colorado if you have the money.
Sherman will be Obama's Rent-A-Czar for our National Forests.
Senator Saxby Chambliss (Georgia) Ranking Republican Member, Senate Agriculture Committee, warned: "Mr. Sherman, I've received letters and emails from Georgians about your appointment, and they raise concerns about your approach to managing federal, state and private lands."
Some of those emails accused Harris Sherman of giving anti-development environmental groups open-door "Greens Only" access to Sherman's office, an access not available to the general public or economic producers.
Is Sherman to be Obama's "Behind the Green Door" Czar for our National Forests?
Some of those emails accused Sherman of falsification of public comment documents with the help of green groups to stop economic projects by making it look like the public objected to economic development when the majority actually approved.
Is Sherman to be Obama's "We Lie and Cheat for the Greens" Czar for our National Forests?
Some of those emails accused Harris Sherman of working to tear out roads in government lands to eliminate all economic development and visitor use, as recommended in the "Clinton-Babbitt Roadless Rule" written by environmental groups in the 1990s.
Is Sherman to be Obama's "Lock 'Em Out and Shut 'Em Down" Czar for our National Forests?
Together, those emails accused Harris Sherman of being a multi-pronged threat:
- Obama's Czar for "No more American oil" Unless you pay to play.
- Obama's Czar for "No more American natural gas" Unless you pay to play.
- Obama's Czar for "No more American coal" Unless you pay to play.
- Obama's Czar for "No more American mining" Unless you pay to play.
- Obama's Czar for "No more American paper" Unless you pay to play.
- Obama's Czar for "No more American lumber" Unless you pay to play.
- Obama's Czar for "No more American ranching" Unless you pay to play.
- No vetting.
- No investigation.
- No questioning - beyond Senator Chambliss' polite warning.
- No Public notice and a Hidden Senate Vote.
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Update
|For news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• House Democrats to Unveil Final Version of Pro-Abortion Health Care Reform Bill Today
• Pro-Life Group Confirms New House Health Care Reform Bill Includes Abortion Funding
• Pro-Life Group Slams Pelosi for Crafting Pro-Abortion Health Care Bill Behind Closed Doors
• Judge Dismisses Lawsuit Seeking to Overturn Obama Embryonic Stem Cell Research Order
• Senator Majority Leader Harry Reid Will Push for Public Option With More Abortion Funding
• Fake Embryonic Stem Cell Researcher Hwang Woo-Suk Convicted of Fraud
• Law and Order Television Episode Takes Surprisingly Balanced Abortion Approach
• Kill the Persistent Vegetative State Diagnosis, Not Patients Like Terri Schiavo
• State and International Pro-Life News Headlines
----> Thank you for helping LifeNews.com. We are over 100 percent of the way to our October goal of raising $5,000 thanks to your help! Please don't forget to support LifeNews.com with a donation via PayPal (or with a credit card) to email@example.com or by mail at LifeNews.com, PO Box 270841, Fort Collins, CO 80527.
House Democrats Unveil Final Version of Pro-Abortion Health Care Reform Bill Today
Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- House Democrats unveiled their final version of the pro-abortion health care reform bill on Thursday that pro-life groups are opposing because contains massive abortion funding and subsidies with taxpayer funds. The legislation combines three pro-abortion versions of the same bill and has been renumbered as H.R. 3962. Democrats hope to bring the measure to the House floor for a debate and vote next week, although it appears that will be done without allowing pro-life Democrats and Republicans to vote on an amendment from Rep. Bart Stupak that would disallow abortion funding. The bill includes the so-called government option or public option that expands abortion funding even further than do the subsidies that can be used to purchase health care insurance that pays for abortions. While pro-abortion House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is introducing an abortion-funding plan in the House with the government option, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has received most of the attention this week for saying he will go against the prevailing political winds in the Senate and introduced a pro-abortion bill with the government option as well. Several moderate Democrats are likely to join Republicans in voting against the Senate bill if it includes the government-run option. For Pelosi, an initial survey of House Democrats her top lieutenants conducted reveals she is about 17 votes shy of the 218 she needs to get approval for a pro-abortion bill with the public plan.
Pro-Life Group Confirms New House Health Care Reform Bill Includes Abortion Funding
Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- The new House health care bill unveiled today by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is no different than the three previous versions of the legislation that all forced taxpayers to fund abortions. Douglas Johnson, the legislative director for the National Right to Life Committee, told LifeNews.com today that "A vote for this bill is a vote to establish a federal government program that will directly fund abortion on demand, with federal funds." Johnson referred specifically to language on page 110 of the new bill (H.R. 3962) which explicitly authorizes the "public health insurance option" to pay for all elective abortions. The "public health insurance option" or "public plan" would be a health insurance program operated directly by the federal government, through the Department of Health and Human Services. "The public plan will be a federal agency program, and all funds spent by the agency are federal funds," Johnson said. "The nonpartisan Congressional Research Service (CRS), in an October 9 memo obtained by NRLC, confirmed that all funds spent by the bill's public plan will be federal funds. Prominent Democrats who have claimed that the federal government could pay for abortion with 'private' funds have been engaged in a big snow job -- and in swallowing such a contrived, implausible claim, many journalists have been all too gullible." To stop the abortion funding, pro-life Democratic Rep. Bart Stupak of Michigan has proposed an amendment that would prohibit the federal government plan from paying for abortion but Pelosi will likely force the House to vote on the bill under a closed rule that prohibits amendments. NRLC and other pro-life groups are urging House members to vote against imposition of the closed rule preventing the pro-life amendment and that vote could come on the House floor as soon as November 5 or 6. "Anyone voting to forbid amendments to this bill is in effect voting to set up a federal government program that will directly fund abortion on demand, with federal funds," Johnson said. The bill also has a second objectionable provision relating to abortion -- it would allow federal subsidies to help pay for the cost of private health plans that cover elective abortion, a departure from longstanding federal policy. Stupak's amendment would correct this problem, as well.
Pro-Life Group Slams Pelosi for Crafting Pro-Abortion Health Care Bill Behind Closed Doors
Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- The Family Research Council is upset that the new pro-abortion health care "reform" bill House Speaker Nancy Pelosi unveiled today was negotiated behind closed doors. FRC president Tony Perkins emailed LifeNews.com the following: "Unfortunately, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi waited until this morning to let Americans in on her secret overhaul of the system. After long weeks of keeping voters -- and members -- in the dark, Pelosi's version of reform is finally public. From what we can tell, her plan retained little of what was hashed out in committee. Instead of relying on collaboration, the bill is solely a Pelosi product that makes a mockery of the committee process."
Judge Dismisses Lawsuit Seeking to Overturn Obama Embryonic Stem Cell Research Order
Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- A federal judge has dismissed the case filed by a collection of pro-life groups and an adoption agency that involves the adopts of unborn children frozen at fertility clinics. They had sued the administration of President Barack Obama saying that he should not have issued an executive order forcing taxpayers to finance embryonic stem cell research that involves the destruction of human life. They based their lawsuit on the Dickey-Wicker amendment, a federal law that disallows funding of research on human embryos that involves their specific creation and destruction. U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth put the brakes on the lawsuit, which also said Obama's order, and a second one stopping funding of embryonic stem cell research alternatives, makes less money available for adult stem cell research and fewer human embryos available for adoption.
Senator Majority Leader Harry Reid Will Push for Public Option With More Abortion Funding
Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says he will push for a public option in the Senate version of the health care reform bill that will allow massive abortion funding. Senate committees had approved two versions of the bill -- one with the government-run option and another without it -- and Reid has said the option will be included when he and other Senate leaders combine the two measures together. That will likely make it so more abortion funding will be included in the legislation unless senators adopt a specific amendment, which has been rejected in both committees, to make sure none of the funding in the bill can pay for abortions. Reid dismissed White House worries and went against his own reputation as a pragmatic lawmakers by announcing the would push for the public option even though there do not appear to be 60 votes in the Senate to cut off debate on it. Reid is betting he can is betting that he can sway the last few moderate Democrats to support it who have said they can't.
Fake Embryonic Stem Cell Researcher Hwang Woo-Suk Convicted of Fraud
Seoul, South Korea (LifeNews.com) -- The South Korean scientist who brought international embarrassment to the field of embryonic stem cell research due to his fraudulent studies, was convicted today of embezzlement and illegally obtaining human eggs from his female subordinates. Supporters of Hwang, who was, at one time, a national hero because of his work, cheered as he was given a two-year suspended sentence instead of the four years in prison demanded by government prosecutors. He was also acquitted of one of the charges against him – fraudulently raising funds from private organizations. Hwang's lies were an international scientific scandal and a particular source of embarrassment to Science, the world renowned journal which published his fraudulent findings. In 2004 the magazine published a paper by Hwang and fellow scientists at Seoul National University, in which they claimed that they had created the world's first cloned human embryos, and extracted from them embryonic stem cells.
Law and Order Television Episode Takes Surprisingly Balanced Abortion Approach
Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- The reaction from pro-life and pro-abortion advocates to last Friday's episode of Law & Order on NBC makes it clear that the program chalked up the opposite result from what pro-life advocates expected. Instead of upsetting pro-life advocates, abortion proponents are infuriated while pro-life people are pleasantly surprised by the fair treatment the program gave to abortion. The episode, titled "Dignity," began with the murder of a late-term abortion practitioner during a church service -- reminiscent of the shooting of George Tiller. After the murder, the assailant is captured and confesses and his attorney argues that the killing was justified because the attacker was protecting unborn children. While the attacker is eventually found guilty, the episode covers the abortion debate and uses arguments that are normally not seen when pro-life advocates are covered. National Right to Life blogger Dave Andrusko responds: "What makes the Law & Order episode so riveting is that virtually every pro-life argument you knew you would never hear on a network program is a part of 'Dignity.'" He continued, "More important, it occurred to me as I listened in utter astonishment that each of these observations could have been presented in a way that was artificial, forced, or (as so often is the case with network portraits of pro-lifers) something that you would expect from an idiot. None of that was the case. These were real flesh-and-blood people, not caricatures."
Kill the Persistent Vegetative State Diagnosis, Not Patients Like Terri Schiavo
Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- The following editorial comes from Bobby Schindler, the brother of Terri Schiavo: With all of the current debate in the United States over President Obama's proposed health care legislation, people seem to have firmly chosen sides—based on their political leanings and not necessarily the actual content of the bill, HR 3200. In a nation that professes a profound reverence for the lives and wellness of its citizens, it is no argument that our system of healthcare delivery fails many patients and that insurance companies and health maintenance organizations have long dodged the bullet of responsibility when they've rationed care or denied coverage for certain types of treatments and therapies. That rationing and denial of coverage is most rampant among our most vulnerable citizens—when such treatments and therapies are essential for daily living. And now the government wants in. Read the full article here.
State and International Pro-Life News Headlines
Texas Pro-Life Advocates Want Abortion Centers to Get License to Use Dangerous Abortion Drug
Austin, TX (LifeNews.com) -- Texas pro-life advocates are asking the state attorney general for an opinion about whether current state law requires abortion centers to first obtain a license before they are able to dispense the dangerous mifepristone (RU 486) drug that has already killed 13 women an injured more than 1,100 in the U.S. alone. State Rep. Frank Corte, a San Antonio Republican, requested the opinion on October 9 from Attorney General Greg Abbott. "It may be perceived by some as a gray area," said Corte. "What they're doing is the same thing as a surgical process, with the same end result. We need to have a clear understanding of what our law says. This is the question it goes back to. Who are these folks [dispensing the drug]? They may be very qualified to dispense the item, but they need to be licensed facilities so we know for sure."
Virginia Polls Show Pro-Life Advocate Bob McDonnell May Have Governor's Race Sewn Up
Richmond, VA (LifeNews.com) -- Two new polls released on Tuesday make it appear that pro-life advocate Bob McDonnell, the Republican candidate for governor, may have the race sew up against his pro-abortion opponent Creigh Deeds. A PPP survey of 729 likely voters puts McDonnell at 55 percent and Deeds at 40 percent. McDonnell is carrying more self-identified Republicans (94 percent) than Deeds is winning Democrats (84 percent), and McDonnell has a commanding 59 percent to 34 percent lead among political independents. Deeds continues to be hurt by a poor public image. Just 38 percent of respondents said they viewed him favorably, compared to 56 percent who said that about McDonnell. Just one in four voters thinks that Deeds is running a "positive" campaign, vs. 59 percent who think he is waging a "negative" campaign.
Man Who Shot Pro-Life Advocate James Pouillon Now Declared Mentally Competent For Trial
Owosso, MI (LifeNews.com) -- The man who allegedly shot and killed pro-life advocate James Pouillon and a local businessman has now been declared mentally competent to stand trial. Local resident Harlan Drake stands accused of shooting Pouillon as he protested abortion outside a high school and he had been declared mentally incompetent to stand trial last month. Now, a judge this week has accepted the latest report saying his mental health has improved after getting treatment. Drake's competency means he understands the charges and can assist his defense. His lawyer, Robert Ashley, still might pursue an insanity defense if the case goes to trial. Ashley is seeking approval for a separate evaluation of Drake's mental health at the time of the shootings of Pouillon and Mike Fuoss.
Chinese Police Arrest Dozens in Baby Selling Trafficking Ring, Result of One-Child Policy
Beijing, China (LifeNews.com) -- Chinese police have arrested 42 alleged members of a trafficking ring that sold dozens of infants stolen or bought from their rural parents, the official Chinese news agency reported. Such trafficking rings are the results of the one-child policy whereby Chinese couples are prohibited from having any more than one baby and are fined, jailed or even subjected to forced abortions and sterilizations if they violate the rule. The ring had separate units to handle the procurement, transport and sale of the children, the Xinhua News Agency reported. It trafficked 52 children over two years, earning the equivalent of nearly $60,000, the report said. China has a thriving black market in girls and women, often used as laborers or as brides for unwed sons.
Spain Poll Shows Majority Oppose Proposal Allowing Abortions For Teens Without Parental Notice
Madrid, Spain (LifeNews.com) -- A new poll shows a majority of the citizens of Spain oppose the government's proposal to allow teenagers to get abortions without any parental notification or consent. The NC Report conducted a survey for the La Razon newspaper that shows 58.4 percent of Spanish citizens oppose allowing 16-year-olds to get an abortion without the consent of their parents while another 46 percent oppose the proposal to expand legal abortions. The poll found 30 percent oppose abortion "in all cases," and another 30 percent support abortions only "in justified cases." Just 35.5 percent support legal abortions for any reason. A majority of respondents also opposed the distribution of the morning-after pill without a prescription.
South Dakota Petition Drive Started to Overturn State Human Cloning Ban
Pierre, SD (LifeNews.com) -- Former South Dakota Secretary of State David Volk wants to overturn a state law that bans the creation and destruction of human embryos for research. Volk will need to collect more than 16,000 signatures to bring the issue to a vote in the 2010 elections. Chris Hupke, president of the South Dakota Family Policy Council, said the state doesn't need to overturn the ban on life-destroying embryonic stem-cell research. "All of the cutting-edge research is happening with adult stem cells," he said, "and we think it's important to focus where the results are." Volk recently told the Argus Leader newspaper: "For 40 years I've been in South Dakota politics in one form or another. I've never been involved in a campaign for a candidate or an issue campaign where I've had this response." He says he has heard from a wide-ranging group of people who hope to have their medical ailments or conditions cured through embryonic stem cell research that human cloning could help foster -- even tough no patients have ever been cured using the cells.
Indiana Right to Life Tells Gary Newspaper to Apologize for Attacking Pro-Life Advocates
Gary, IN (LifeNews.com) -- Indiana Right to Life officials are calling on the Gary Post-Tribune newspaper to review its editorial guidelines and to issue apology in wake of a troubling editorial calling pro-lifers "right-wing religious freaks." The editorial is authored by editorial page editor Rich James. James also contends that abstinence programs are a failure and that "Sarah Palin's daughter could have used the services of Planned Parenthood." James' editorial is a caustic response to community opposition to Planned Parenthood's attempt to move from Gary to Griffith. "This inflammatory rhetoric is demeaning and destructive to the citizens of Griffith who do not want Planned Parenthood in their neighborhood," notes Indiana Right to Life president Mike Fichter. "We would hope that a professional publication would rise above this type of mean-spirited attack." Fichter notes that the editorial's attempt to separate Planned Parenthood from the business of abortion is misleading on its face. "One of the largest Planned Parenthood abortion facilities in the state is located in Merrillville, directly next door to Gary. Trying to separate abortion from Planned Parenthood is like trying to separate K-Mart from blue light specials."
Baltimore City Council Debates Fining Pregnancy Centers for Not Doing Abortions
Baltimore, MD (LifeNews.com) -- The Baltimore City Council on Tuesday debated a proposal that would target pregnancy centers by making them post a sign saying they do not offer abortions or provide contraception. The measure does not contain any stipulations for abortion centers requiring a disclosure indicating they do not provide comprehensive abortion alternatives. City Council Bill 09-0406 would fine pregnancy centers $500 per day if they do not comply with the city ordinance. Stephanie Rawlings-Blake and 10 members of the council are sponsoring a measure that pro-life advocates say is at the behest of Planned Parenthood and NARAL and is in the council's judiciary committee.
Britain House of Lords Sees Amendment to Okay Suicide Tourism Withdrawn
London, England (LifeNews.com) -- Members of the British House of Lords were expected to vote again on an amendment that would promote assisted suicide, but it was withdrawn. The expected vote would have come after after the July defeat of another amendment that would have made it easier for Britons to engage in assisted suicide. Following the defeat in the summer of Lord Falconer's attempt to widen the law on assisted suicide to allow so-called suicide tourism, Lord Alderdice re-tabled his amendment to the Coroners and Justice bill. SPUC, the British pro-life group, informed LifeNews.com that the amendment was opposed by a majority of those Lords who spoke in the debate and was withdrawn.
Travis County to Vote on Sending Half Million Grant to Planned Parenthood
Austin, TX (LifeNews.com) -- The Travis County Healthcare District is a taxing authority created by voters in 2004 that uses Travis County property taxes to fund health care for low-income residents. Texas Alliance for Life has learned that the governing Board of Managers will vote soon a proposed contract with local abortion facilities to use $450,000 in property taxes to pay for about 1,000 abortions over the next year. "Abortion takes the lives of unborn children and harms their mothers. I do not want to be forced to pay for abortions with my property taxes. Tax dollars should not be used to destroy innocent human lives," says TAL director Joe Pojman. Texas Alliance for Life's research has revealed that the City of Austin has funded elective abortions since the 1970s. In 2004, the Travis County Healthcare District (TCHD) was created by voters to use county property taxes to pay for health care at local hospitals and clinics for low income residents. The TCHD took over the City's abortion contracts and pays for the abortions. Women get a voucher that is presented at an abortion facility to pay for the abortion. Texas Alliance for Life is asking pro-life advocates to contact the Travis County Healthcare District to oppose the proposed $450,000 abortion contract by going to http://www.traviscountyhd.org/contact_us.html or calling 512.978.8000.
Wisconsin Pro-Life Advocates Sues Milwaukee for History of Harassment, Denying Free Speech
MIlwaukee, WI (LifeNews.com) -- Alliance Defense Fund attorneys filed a lawsuit Monday against the city of Milwaukee on behalf of several pro-life advocates to end a long pattern of harassment. For years, numerous pro-life advocates peacefully sharing their messages have been arrested, jailed, cited, harassed, threatened, and even physically assaulted. This has occurred even though they have maintained, out of an abundance of caution, a distance of at least 25 feet from any abortion center because of a 1993 court order issued against unrelated parties. "Pro-life advocates shouldn't be punished and discriminated against for expressing their beliefs," said ADF senior legal counsel Mike Johnson. "Treating these peaceful demonstrators as criminals is a crime in itself, not to mention a blatant violation and suppression of their First Amendment rights."
Utah Man Who Attacked Pregnant Girl With Her Consent Gets 20 Years in Prison
Salt Lake City, UT (LifeNews.com) -- A Utah girl who paid a man to hit her in the stomach in an attempt to cause a miscarriage-abortion was declared by a judge to not be guilty of violating any state law. But, the man who did the deed is headed to prison. The case involves 21-year-old Aaron Harrison whom the unnamed 17-year-old girl asked in May to help her cause an abortion to kill her seven-month-old unborn child. The court documents show the girl's boyfriend had threatened to leave her if she did not get an abortion. Harrison, a friend of the girl, reportedly struck and bit her and she paid him $150 to do so. The unborn baby survived the attack and doctors induced labor so the baby could be born. Harrison was sentenced Tuesday to serve up to 20 years in the Utah State Prison. "Your conduct was unconscionable. You just seem to be a rule unto yourself," said 8th District Judge A. Lynn Payne.
- ► 2014 (860)
- ► 2013 (908)
- ► 2012 (1135)
- ► 2011 (1093)
- ► 2010 (1771)
- o'commissar - Support the Instrument of Repudiatio...
- o'humpty dumpty - Obama is a liability: o'nocchio...
- 2nd Amendment - Gun Owners' Greatest Enemy
- o'who? - ObamaCare - WHY?
- air pelosi - Pelosi Care: $1 Trillion and Rising
- o'thief in the night - Senate Hides Obama Anti-Fre...
- LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report 10/30/09
- E-News from Citizens Against Government Waste
- o'polls - Don Shipe_Legislative Alert Chairman! 20...
- o'humor - Breaking news from Nashville [redux]
- USA Today Gun Poll (redux)
- air pelosi - Here It Is - Pelosi's 757 (I suspect ...
- 1st Amendment - NPR VOTE-IMPORTANT.....
- o'mam - bowing to the east: appointments announce...
- o'commieczar - Obama climate czar, Carol Browner, ...
- o'sovereignty - COP15 in Copenhagen, DK (December ...
- o'bamacide - Democratic National Committee (DNC) H...
- New 2nd Amendment/firearms web site http://www.gun...
- o'cap'n tax - UN Agenda 21 - Coming to a Neighborh...
- o'messiah - The Saints of Socialism and the Religi...
- o'commie - Ignore the Socialists Behind the Curtai...
- 56 Signers - The Declaration of Independence (vide...
- Climate Chains and Lord Christopher Monckton
- o'nocchio - Community Organizers: air pelosi's art...
- o'bamanation - For Those of You Who Need A Picture...
- o'humor - o'bamacare 'toon: You ready for yours? ...
- Al Gore, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.....
- observation - How the Guvment works!!
- satire - Book List for You
- air pelosi - joke: Pelosi's Chauffeur
- o'generalisimo - Why pull back in Afghanistan?
- o'who? - Czars: Dismantling America
- 2nd & 4th Amendments - Citizens disarmed for their...
- o'humor - 'toon: Tower of Babble, An Obama Ralley
- o'egomaniac - 'toon "o'waterloo"
- An Inconvenient Tax
- o'humor - Cap'n Tax (sovereignty)
- America Lost? - "Was America Sold?" by Nancy Levan...
- o'scamcare - Health care LIFE petitions delivered!...
- o'who? political enemies strategy - "How I learned...
- Open letter to Our Nation's Leaders
- o'humor - One Liners
- o'amnesty - Report on the 287(g) Program
- humor: quips'n 1 liners: From The Observation Depa...
- o'generalisimo - waffle, dither, equivocate, ponti...
- o'who? - Which Obama Did You Vote For?
- o'mam's distorted & apologetic view of America's H...
- o'who? - U.N. to Criminalize Christianity? A Video...
- RenewAmerica Newsletter: 2010, Life, global, Hilla...
- Cagle Newsletter: Fox Hunt Cartoons
- When Pigs Fly - Help CCAGW Stop Speaker Pelosi's U...
- U.K. crimes map online
- o'scamcare - How Much Obamacare Costs The Average ...
- o'scamcare - Health Insurer Profits not as Fat as ...
- 'toon - Dangers of "isms" Communism versus Capital...
- o'who? - One simple question: analysis of birther ...
- o'generalisimo - What an old pro is silently think...
- o'conomy - Detroit house auction flops for urban w...
- Pat Condell - Warning to America: Hate v Free Spe...
- "Puppet Masters" (videos)
- 1st Amendment - The [race-baiting] Attacks on Rush...
- 2nd Amendment - Will Rogers, quotes about Guns
- 2nd Amendment - Opening Battle Victory!
- economic crisis - FRONTLINE: the warning "Nobody ...
- o'who? - Obama Poised to Cede US Sovereignty, Clai...
- o'chicago - Replacing Michelle
- o'puppet propaganda - While 'fringe media' sleeps ...
- Life - 'Repent America' Denounces the Passage of F...
- 2010 - values: Palin Backs 3rd-Party Candidate in ...
- o'propaganda - Volunteer Service
- 2nd Amendment - o'bamastapo: propagandize, organi...
- 2010 - You ram it in '09. We'll shove it in '10. ...
- o'wakening - What have we done?
- o'who? - Could this be true?
- o'humor - Prescription
- o'humor - New Obama/Biden Movie
- illegals - Americans Moving Our Way, Say Two Polls...
- 2nd Amendment - Obama's Anti-Gun Agenda Heads To S...
- 2nd Amendment - NAGR survey & Congressman Broun (R...
- values - movie: Will Rogers as "Judge Priest" (Fo...
- values - 2 photos: Red State and Blue State
- 3 R's - The citizens need a basic level of knowled...
- o'humor - My new truck
- osama satire - A Canadian farmer, bin Laden & a Ha...
- WH propaganda blitzkrieg - Community organizing (o...
- IV Press - 21Oct09: Democrats Plan Health Care Ral...
- o'who? - roots: Anita, Anita, Anita (birther)
- Report: Secret Service strained to protect Obama
- o'humor - Curtis, Leroy & The Mule
- Traditional Americans are losing their nation (Buc...
- o'who? - What's my Line? Obama Deposition Soon?
- California Citizens' Gun Rights "Terminated"
- 2nd Amendment - [sdrra] FULL ALERT - FEDERAL - Ant...
- o'tax'n spend - O NO ObamaCare! Shocking facts! ...
- Obama Poised to Cede US Sovereignty...
- air pelosie - Dim Wit, polls
- o'noble - Heisman Trophy
- History can be fun..
- o'cap & tax - Obama Raises Taxes On All Americans?...
- Gadsden Flag - Don't Tread On Me
- A heavy burden - Pastor Martin Niemoeller
- From Russia: 'Once More, Russia Says "No" To Weste...
- values - The American form of government. (2 vide...
- values - "Why I voted Democrat" (satire?)
- values - Quotes from Great Leaders, 2min video
- war, the long war - article: "Wishful Thinking and...
- California "values"
- Oath Keepers pledges to prevent dictatorship in Un...
- o'tax & spend's "cap & tax" will cost you $$$
- o'tax & spend - Say No to Beverage and Food Taxes...
- o'tax & spend - 5 Myths We Need to Can About Soda ...
- LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report 10/19/09 #4731
- White House to Fox News: How Dare You Check Our 'F...
- Horowitz: Barack Obama's Rules for Revolution
- o'noble - Nobel Charade, o'war against Fox News, H...
- o'humor - "Old Butch"
- o'who? - self portrait
- Russian African Soldiers - huh?
- Buchanan: The Second Battle of Copenhagen & Climat...
- Buchanan to Obama - Finally, It Is Said Publicly:...
- o'commie - Oblama Communists attack Fox News & the...
- 2nd Amendment - CCW "Let them eat cake!"
- 2nd Amendment - '09 GRPC, feet of clay, CCRKBA new...
- 2012 - Huckabee Leads 2012 Poll (NewsMax.com, Sa.1...
- o'pig-in-a-poke's Pandora's Box - Negroes, Jews, t...
- opine - Is America fast becoming a 3rd world count...
- Time to Discuss Impeachment?
- 1st Amendment - Obama Aide: Fox News Our 'Opponent...
- Senator Harry Reid Admits O'bummerCare Will Cost T...
- Health Care Reform Costs poll
- o'noble - Path To The 'Peace Prize', In 12 Day's!
- history, war: General George S. Patton - WW II Con...
- 2nd Amendment - Obama's Anti-Gun Agenda Heads To S...
- o'general - Natural-Born Losers
- satire - dark humor: Deadly Fire & the American Wo...
- o'Priorities - diverts money from troops
- o'flag - "O'hail Oblama"
- o'care - Take This ObamaCare And Shove It!
- 2nd Amendment - Sportsmen's and gun groups up in a...
- A vote for health is a death sentence. - A health ...
- war, the long war & the 1st Amendment: Muslims' CA...
- Congress RATS scurry (behind closed doors) toward ...
- illegals - Poll: Mexicans Say Amnesty Would Increa...
- LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Update 10/14/09
- 1st Amendment - Who's Behind the White House War o...
- o'bamacide Government health care -ACLJ: Abortion/...
- o'swish - Obama's Anti-Christian LGBT Efforts
- illegals - How to fight religious leaders who supp...
- illegals - NumbersUSA.com: Suspend immigration now...
- 2nd Amendment - NRA Education & Training: www.NRAI...
- NewsMax: Grassley Hits Health Plan, Snowe Waffles...
- LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report 10/14/09 #4727
- 2nd Amendment - Gun Myths Abound on the Internet (...
- medicine - chronic fatigue virus found in 98% of p...
- o'humor - political 'toons "How long to 2012?
- Center for Immigration Studies: articles
- o'humor - suprise awards & honors
- o'nocchio - Insurance cost: It's not to late to ca...
- technology - Airborne Laser System
- How they vote in the United Nations
- technology - "touch table" video display
- national debt - So who screwed us?
- war - Pentagon Fast Tracks GBU-57A/B Massive Ordna...
- o'bamacide 5Nov08-5Oct09 record (A reminder to the...
- vodoo o'nomics - Socialist Waters (D-CA) Threatens...
- WND - Tear jerker: 5 alive after 1 brave choice
- o'noble - Obama and the Nobel Prize: When War beco...
- McCain's Palin & o'stimulus "To Big to Fail, To Sm...
- Marine veteran addresses U.S. Congressman Brian Ba...
- o'mam - Joys of Muslim Women
- President Pantywaist - new surrender monkey on the...
- "President Pantywaist" Why Does He Hate America So...
- American Minute - 11Oct: Less Morals means More G...
- La Raza Wants Healthcare for Illegal Aliens
- U.S. National Debt - Now over $119+ Trillion Dolla...
- o'nomics - Federal obligations exceed world GDP!
- Call, fax, email Senators before next Tuesday, Oct...
- o'nomics, read before Tue. health vote - Is the US...
- o'payola - (Déjà vu in reverse!) Will Destroy Blac...
- obamanochio - O-No! will kill coal industry.. audi...
- The Constitution, Part 1 "Preamble"
- nostalgia - "The Good Old Days & "Thanks for the m...
- o'pied piper - Obama's Minion Media Exposed!
- Remember our Veterans on Wednesday, November 11 (...
- Nov. 26 - George Washington, First National Thanks...
- military, history - "Stealth Beneath the Sea: The ...
- Call, fax, or write your elected representatives.
- firearms, bullets impact - 1 million frames per se...
- air pelosi, o'care, death panels - What Possibly C...
- o'corrupt - Don't Enforce Illegal Immigration Laws...
- o'bought'n paid for
- 2nd Amendment - Keep Vigilant
- satire - "America dumbs down, a 2009 Football Scou...
- 2nd Amendment - [sdrra] FULL ALERT FEDERAL - Heal...
- o'fool's - health care: Constitutional?
- o'waffle - American troops in Afghanistan losing h...
- ICE - Man Slated to be Obama’s Top Immigration Age...
- ship of fools - You Want to Read the Health Care B...
- o'mam 'toon - ( إمام plural ائمة ) A'immah: Wester...
- o'toon - truth
- o'fool - Evil lurks in the WH. - "judge me by thos...
- o'nocchio - Obama administration is scheming to im...
- NIFTYTAX Better than Fair Tax or Flat Tax or Value...
- 'Air Pelosi' Open To Raising Taxes On Everything (...
- News Views + Nancy Pelosi Considers a VAT
- o'nocchio - Congress & o'who? lie by deceit & ommi...
- Sanctuary cities OKd again by Senate
- [EPIC NEWS] EPIC Alert 16.18
- Key ObamaCare vote within 48 hours! URL to downloa...
- o'who? - Actual order from Judge Carter: Barnett e...
- Would You or Your Company Like to Sponsor the Next...
- 2nd Amendment - What's good for the goose is good ...
- Australian Shooter Magazine
- Late Night Jokes: California Has Dumbest Residents...
- Congress Trying to Ram Through ObamaCare by Thanks...
- humor - Rahm 'toon (re racism)
- Internet Search Engines: Kosmix
- Governor Mike Huckabee: Health Bill (at the C.V.V...
- American Values - TVC Strongly Urges Two Vetoes, W...
- LifeNews.com Headlines: Su.4Oct09
- Renew America's 7Oct09 Newsletter
- o'Humpty Dumpty - The Dollar's Demise
- values - Faith, Family, Marriage, Life, Constituti...
- o'who? - Pray for our country.
- Danger Signs of 1939 Similar to Today's
- o'who? - Sesame Street's Big Bird asks Michelle Ob...
- In Defense of Capitalism (Pravda.ru)
- o'care - HR 615: require Congress to enroll in any...
- o'illegal - Now Joe you just stop that.
- o'robin hood - Brother can you spare a dime, take ...
- o'bamacide - Defending Belmont Abbey College
- values - Sneaky "Hate Crimes" vote Thursday, 8Oct0...
- A Just Crusade
- Geert Wilder's Warning to America: Stop Islamifica...
- Greenspan: Higher Taxes are Certain (Newsmax)
- ObamaCare Tax Gap Is 1 Trillion Dollars
- Obama's Anti-Gun Agenda Heads To Supreme Court
- Last 1943 Warsaw Ghetto Uprising Anti-Nazi Freedom...
- Karl Rove: Afghanistan and o'nocchio's health care...
- Couldn't the 'Men in White Coats' Just Take Obama
- Obama Muzzling Top Generals
- Trick or Treat! Halloween 2009
- Seen at D.C. Health Care Rally "ram in 09-shove in...
- Center for Immigration Studies: articles
- o'toon - The World is Laughing: Hydrogen Baracksi...
- Shield Reporters From Prosecutors? Tell Congress
- Impeach Obama Campaign....Yes it's real!
- Hostility to Christianity Growing in Schools
- Rep. Tom Price speaks against the tyranny of the m...
- Alexis de Tocqueville - the tyranny of the majorit...
- o'Communism Billboard Surfaces in Missouri
- Rep. Boehner Accuses Obama of Subverting Constitut...
- o'bamacide - Life or Death? Is this what’s in stor...
- Ahmadinejad (Sabourjian) Has Jewish Roots (NewsMax...
- RenewAmerica.com Newletter Oct1-Oct5, 2009
- "Life, Moral Decay, Christian American Values" - Z...
- Why is our government not preparing the public?
- LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Update 10/4/09
- How Airplanes Fly - Vintage FAA Training Film & "S...
- o'socialism - Brother can you spare a dime? (The O...
- direct action - Suspected flag burner pilloried
- o'illegals - humor? "California Poll"
- war, the long war - American Journalist Sued in Ca...
- o'fool - The EGO has landed.
- o'toon - Henceforth ..illegal aliens
- Fax & call D.C. - The 'You Lie' Heard Around the W...
- Immigrant Americans - President Theodore Roosevelt...
- A Day Called X (Parts I & 2 of 2 + HD) (Sep57) 'A ...
- Freedom Highway (1956)
- Communism, A Threat to America (1952) dated ...yet...
- Good Table Manners (1951) & common courtesy
- L.S./M.F.T. (1948) ...before social legislation & ...
- How Do You Do? (1946) rules of proper social etiqu...
- Law and Social Controls (1949)
- America's Distribution of Wealth (1955) video
- Our Shrinking World (1946)
- o'spoof - The Day ObamaCare Died - Sung by o'who?
- Obama's Olympic failure will only add to doubts ab...
- Pay to Play Chicago Style
- 2nd Amendment - anti-gun senator shoots an intrude...
- Blacks And The Politics Of Racial Extortion
- 2010 & 2012 - THE Ant and THE Grasshopper! (redux ...
- Daily Presidential Tracking Poll Fr.2Oct09 - Rasmu...
- Beck: Warns Reichstag Event
- NewsMax: Democrats Kill Anti-abortion Provisions i...
- o'bamacide - largest expansion of abortion rights ...
- One year in prison for resisting ObamaCare! get a...
- LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report 10/3/09 #4720
- Pravda.ru: Al-Qaeda Slowly Makes Its Way to Somal...
- Why heallthcaare costs WILL skyrocket: Parkland Ho...
- California Schools teach Cross-Dressing ...Who nee...
- 47% of households owe no tax
- o'humor - How bad is the economy?
- o'bamanation - "History Unfolding" by TPS - "What ...
- FEHBP Premiums raising +/- 8.8% in 2010
- Gov. Mike Huckabee: Sign My Petition To President ...
- Impeach Obama Campaign
- What I Saw at the (Muslim Prayer) Revolution
- Ben Stein: We've figured him out!!
- Americans more pro-life than ever -- but what abou...
- observations - conservatives versus liberals
- o'humor - "Circle Flies"
- Guess who's now banned from Capitol Christmas tree...
- o'bamacide - Black Gang Kills Teen in Chicago: Ove...
- Events in Congress further uncover pro-abortion ag...
- Who is Valerie Jarrett? WH waives 'ethics': "2 Ki...
- ▼ October (307)
o'quotes & related videos
Pledge of Allegiance
Gov't Off Our Backs
o'KGB?: "Remember..comrade, one day it will be your mission to destroy those bourgeoisie capitalist freedoms."
o'mam: 'The Prettiest Sound On Earth At Sunset' is the Muslim call to prayer.
o'anti-colonialist: Constitution..is imperfect..flawed..colonial
o'Marxist: 'I sought out..the Marxist professors..'
o'cap'n tax: 'Under my plan, energy costs will necessarily skyrocket..'
2008: o'bamacide's 'Culture of Death' "The first thing I'd do as President is sign the Freedom of Choice Act."
o'who?: 'We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation..'
ø'commie: 'It's not surprising..they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion..'
o'bamacide: 'doesn't want his daughters punished with a baby..mistake' (773)
2008: '..5 days away..fundamentally transforming the U.S. of America..'
2008: 'Judge me by..whom I surround myself.'
2009: "Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance." Hussein Obama, Cairo, Egypt, June 4, 2009
2010: 'I am a muslim."
2012: 'If I had a son, he'd look like..'
2012: o'stand down 'What difference does it make?, phony scandals, real dead people
2013: 'Catholics and Protestants are divisive..'
o'der führer: '..reject..'voices' that warn of tyranny.'
2014: o'der leader 'That's the Good Thing as a President, I Can Do Whatever I Want.'
by 'The Corsons', John and Janice Corson (John is a member of the American Conservative Union and the Federalist Society.)
|773||The 2012 Presidential Election:||but not for many children! Read Facts as to Why not? & See contributor$ who benefit.|
What is it?
Do me justice, O God, and distinguish my cause from the nation that is not holy.
- Psalms 43 KJV, 42 Douay Rheims
Notable Web Sites
- ..773 - Abortion: America's Final Solution and Holocaust
- ..9.11 and 7.11 Remember Our Friends ...and our enemies.
- ..Congress - Voting Records & Contact Information: House and Senate + Searchable by Zip or member name (source: http://congress.freedomworks.org):
- ..Contact US Government
- ..Guns Save Lives (http://www.ammoland.com/tags/guns-save-lives/)
- ..My Home Page
- ..Values - Ann Barnhardt's opines: Cowardice is a sin. Courage is a virtue. Man up and take care of business. For the love of God.
- ..be who you will be.
- ..my shop: AERC Harrold's PC Repair
- 1791 Buy American Made Originals
- 2nd Amendment - A-Human-Right.com: You Choose
- 2nd Amendment - Ammo Land: Gun News & Sales
- 2nd Amendment - Armed American Radio
- 2nd Amendment - Books,eBooks, eTexts, Reference Reading (IVRPA)
- 2nd Amendment - California Firearms Support & Forum
- 2nd Amendment - Emily Miller's Guns Blog at the Washington Times
- 2nd Amendment - Imperial Valley Rifle and Pistol Association (IVRPA)
- 2nd Amendment - News (GOC, Gun Owners of California, guns, firearms, legislation)
- 2nd Amendment - News (NAGR, guns, firearms, legislation)
- 2nd Amendment - News (NRA , Rofkar, Google, headlines)
- 2nd Amendment - Safety: Basic Firearms Handling & Range Safety (IVRPA)
- 2nd Amendment - Stephen P. Halbrook, Ph.D: books, law, RKBA history, lawsuits on behalf of 2nd.A
- A Patriotic Nurse
- ATLAH - James David Manning
- AmericanClarion.com - Judeo-Christian: Annunciating American Values News & Opines - Standing Against a secular world view
- Bill Cunningham Talk Radio Show
- Book, Audio - A Clockwork Orange, 1 of 5 (mature)
- Book, Audio - A Clockwork Orange, 2 of 5 (mature)
- Book, Audio - A Clockwork Orange, 3 of 5 (mature)
- Book, Audio - A Clockwork Orange, 4 of 5 (mature)
- Book, Audio - A Clockwork Orange, 5 of 5 (mature)
- Books, Online free eBooks, eText
- Christian - CUFI.org: Christians United For Israel
- Christian - Chaplain Gordon James Klingenschmitt
- Christian - Chuck Baldwin
- Christian - Early Christian Writings (30-250 A.D.)
- Christian - Life: Friar Frank Pavone's Blog
- Christian - Wretched Radio online
- Commie Tunes
- Conservapedia - The Trustworthy Encylopedia
- Conservative Caucus: The Right Links
- Conservative and Patriotic Organizations (links)
- Council of Conservative Citizens (COFCC) Statement of Principles
- DBKP - Death by a Thousand Paper Cuts: Links to the Top 100 Conservative Webs Sites + Commentators
- Democrat-vs-Republican (video archives)
- Facta, Non Verba "Deeds, Not Words"
- FreedomWorks.org - BiWeekly Wash., D.C. Soundcasts (avg 15-30 min)
- FreedomWorks.org - fights foe less government, lower taxes, more individual freedoms
- Galganov dot com
- Gina Miller - Conservative Commentator & Radio/TV Voice Professional
- Glenn Beck's Online TV
- Glenn Beck's Online TV (GBTV.com)
- Governor Mike Huckabee: HuckPac.com
- Governor Sarah Palin: SarahPac.com
- Historic American Documents: EssentialLiberty.US
- Historic American Documents: PatriotPost.us
- Illegal Aliens - NumbersUSA.TV
- Imperial Valley, Calif. links
- Investigation Obama
- Investor's Business Daily Editorials (IBD)
- Investors Business Daily (IBD) Opines'n 'toons
- Islam - Answering Muslims
- Islam - Bare Naked
- Islam - Clarion Project: Islamic Organizations in America
- Islam - Clarion Project: News, Analysis
- Islam - Creeping Sharia
- Islam - Family Security Matters
- Islam - Palestinian Media Watch
- Islam - SIOTW - Stop Islamization Of The World
- Islam - those who have and who would kill us
- Islam Exposed (Facebook)
- Kickin' and Screamin'
- Mark Steyn, Commentator
- Media Research Center (MRC) TV
- Negro Invention Myths
- NewZeal.blogspot.com - Obama Updates
- News - Patriot Headlines Report: Key Reports 'Round the Clock
- News: Absolute Rights
- News: American Judaeo-Christian Values in a Historical Context
- News: Anti-Mullah Iran v World
- News: CNSnews.com (Right News, Right Now)
- News: Canada Free Press
- News: G. Edward Griffin's "Reality Zone"
- News: Google News
- News: IV News Day (Imperial Valley, Califorinia)
- News: Liberty News
- News: NewsBusters.org & EyeBlast.tv: Conservative Media Video Channels
- News: Off The Grid News
- News: PatriotUpdate.com
- News: Pravda.ru - Obama articles
- News: Pravda.ru - Russian news & analysis
- News: Republic Broadcasting Network
- News: Republican Examiner, The - Victor Medina's Aticles
- News: Tea Party News Network (TPNN) Online, TV, Radio
- News: TeaPartyBrief.com
- News: The FOX Nation
- News: TheBlaze.com
- Orthodoxy: AgainstTheWorld.tv
- PaleoConservatism - Council of Conservative Citizens
- Patriots Network (videos)
- Patriots and Heroes (American Values)
- Prepare - Camping Survival
- Prepare - SurvivalBlog.com
- Prepare - SurvivalBlog.com: Why We Post Our IP Address
- Prepare - Teotwawki.ws
- Prepare - The 9/12 Project
- ProLifeBlogs.com: Twitter
- Quotations: American Values & Founding Fathers' Quotes
- Quotes - Hillsdale College: American Founding, U.S. Constitution, Current Events
- RAF Bushy Park, London Central High School H.S. - Bobcats
- RINO - Karl Rove Articles
- Rabbi Daniel Lapin's TV Show on the TCT Television Network
- Right Links: WebCommentary.com
- Right: "The Wandering Minstrel"
- Senator Zell Miller's (D-GA) "Liberators & Defenders" Speech (video 16m47s, delivered at the RNC 2004)
- Socialism Alerts
- Study,Online Free - Hillsdale College: Constitution 101/201, History 101
- Study,Online Free - Hillsdale College: Constitution Minutes, a series of brief, informative radio messages
- Study,Online Free - Hillsdale College: Constitution, An Online Reader of 113 Primary Source Documents
- Support our Troops
- The American Conservative Magazine
- The Founders' Constitution
- The Nolan Chart - What's you political persuasion?
- The Obama File
- Values - Manhatten Declaration
- Words: Rare & Obscure (phrontistery)
Stay up to date on Harrold's blog:
2nd Amendment TV (videos)
"The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control."
E.W. Jackson (R-Va)
May 18, 2013
|Alan Keyes, "He must be stopped or the United States will cease to exist."..."We are in the midst of the greatest crisis this nation has ever seen...chaos, and civil war...an alleged usurper...destroying our borders...infanticide...this is insanity...we are claiming that a bankrupt government can save a bankrupt banking system...this is insanity.." (19Feb09)|
Right Then & Right Now
BE HEARD: Contact Congress & the President -- Phone & Fax Numbers
||"It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones."|
-- Calvin Coolidge (1873-1933) 30th US President
Senators: State (.xml) (.htm) Senators: Name (.xml) (.htm) source: GrassFire.org Effective Advocacy
Contact the U.S. government and the Media
SENATORS: (toll) 202-225-3121
HOUSE of REPRESENTATIVES: 202-224-3121
PRESIDENT: 202-456-1111 & 202-456-1414 & FAX: 202-456-2461
WH Legislative Affairs: 202-456-2230
All Federal Agencies via http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Directories.shtml
Legislative status: Abortion
Legislative status: Gun Owners
Legislative status of the Health Care bills: in the Senate & House
Live Debates: Senate & House + CSpan Congress, POTUS, other FED, BookTV & Wash. Journal
More Phone Numbers links: http://callcongressnow.com
Fax numbers & eMail Addresses:
Fax & phone #s to 'Grassfire.org' Congressional list: http://www.grassfire.com/3122/targets.htm
• email Congress & W.H.: http://capwiz.com/congressorgfb/issues/bills/ (CapWis.com)
• write your Congressional representative: https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml
All Governors, Senators, Representatives, Committees + Citizen Action Resources source: ConservativeUSA.org & alt: Elected Officials at ResistNet.com • email, call, write Congress • Talk Shows • Newspapers • Networks • Lobbying Guide • Current Action Items
Some Gov't News sources: Presidential • Cabinet • Congress • Supreme Crt • Other US Govt
• Elected Officials • Congressional Directory • President (POTUS) • Agencies • Supreme Court (SCOTUS) • Track Your Representative & Senators' Votes • Issues • Election & Ballots • Media: Find, Contact, National & Local • Legislative Alerts and Updates • Current Legislation • Key Votes • Capitol Hill Basics
From: NRAILA.org | Current Legislation | Write Your Representative | Get Involved Locally | Write the Media | Register To Vote
Find your Senator - http://gsnvip.com/your-senator
We're from the government and are here to help you.
|Badges? (89kb) Voice of: Alfonso Bedoya||Evans Law of Inadequate Paranoia: "No matter how bad you think something is, when you look into it, it's always worse." -- M. Stanton Evans, author "Black Listed by History, The Untold Story of Senator Joseph McCarthy" (published 2007) source: Glenn Beck TV show, Th.24Jun10 interview (http://harrolds.blogspot.com/2010/06/glenn-beck-ezra-taft-benson-warning.html)||
Tea Party Arrests=0
Now the U.S. Owes $145+ Trillion Dollars! (16Dec13) Up daily since o'tax'n spend was elected!
3 years ago: The Debt ~ $125T+! Then Obama: Up $22T+ in only 3 years! $22T to $26T+ by 2015! Since November 2011 to January 2013 he has added $2 Trillion to the deficit! States' Unfunded: $3.2T+! (Dec10) From Jan'09 the deficit: $10.2T→$14.6T up $4.3T/42%! -- Federal unfunded liabilities total $84 trillion .. equal to 5.7 percent of the present value of all future GDP, which translates into about 31 percent of the long run federal revenue estimate,” the report states. “Thus federal revenues would have to rise immediately and permanently to 24.1 percent of GDP to cover the fiscal imbalance.” (source: http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/16/report-federal-unfunded-liabilities-total-84-trillion/)
|Federal obligations exceed world GDP!||Is the US Gov't Bankrupt?||Unfunded a myth?|
|Deficit: $ national debt||Totals Source: http://www.usdebtclock.org||Unfunded Liabilities: $ 123,308,588,718,662.98 (4Feb14)|
What were you doing in the last hour while the U.S. Gov't spent $188 Million Dollars of our money! (Every Hour, Every Day!) (Apr11) In 8 years, President Bush added $5 trillion to the national debt; President Obama, according to a revised Dec11 GAO report, added $4T+ to the U.S. deficit in 2011 alone! The GAO estimates the deficit, including o'scamcare & mandates, may grow from $15T+ to over $26T+! UPDATE: A little-noticed event occurred at approximately midnight on Monday, October 31, 2011. The National Debt exceeded the GDP! Imagine what these numbers are going to be now that Obama is reelected! (src)
"Over the last four years our national debt has risen nearly $6 trillion, and just last week the debt topped an astounding $16 trillion. To put that in perspective, $16 trillion is enough money to fund the US military, along with the military of every NATO country combined… for the next sixteen years! Government spending is projected to hit $3.8 trillion this year alone. Even after every tax dollar paid by Americans has been counted, the government will still overspend by another $1.13 trillion. Every single second of the day our government spends over $12,000. So in the time it takes you to read this article, roughly five minutes, our government has spent $3.6 million. It take four seconds for the government to spend what the average American earns in an entire year." (source: by Tim Phillips 17Sep12 at TownHall.com)
|"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence … From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference – they deserve a place of honor with all that is good." -- George Washington|
|Bishop Sheen Audio Library||
"For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise." [2 Cor 11:19]
"[W]e ought to deprecate the hazard attending ardent and susceptible minds, from being too strongly, and too early prepossessed in favor of other political systems, before they are capable of appreciating their own." -- George Washington, letter to the Commissioners of the District of Columbia, 1795
Fulton Sheen's "Talk to American Soldiers - The Centurions of Rome 'West Point' (alt src)
|Bishop Sheen Radio|
+ Pre-6Nov12 Polls
Who Won Who Lost|
|It has been suggested that o'who?, the clown, and 'those who surround him' are not the bumbling fools they appear to be. Nor are they one of the 'Three Stooges' but rather are shrewd implementation/drivers and fellow-travelers of policies designed to disarm the citizenry & collapse the American economy. Why? o'nocchio's grandiose scheme to "fundamentally transform America" is more than simple campaign rhetoric as can be seen by his use of "enabling acts" to circumvent the Constitution of the United States. As Ollie used to say, "Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into."|
Music Playlist via IndiMusic.us
News Briefs: 2nd Amendment, Values, Life, & Muslim Terrorism
Krusty The Clown Speaks
AmmoLand.com Shooting Sports News » Gun Rights News
AmmoLand.com Shooting Sports News » Ammunition News
AmmoLand.com Shooting Sports News » Firearm News
It's a race against time.
"You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence." -- Charles Austin Beard (1874-1948)
2nd, Founding, Traditional American Values, & ProLife Quotes: http://harrold.org/quotes/quotesalone.html
2nd Amendment, American Values, Founding Fathers' & Life Quotes
View: Founding Fathers, Traditional American Values, Life and 2nd Amendment Quotes plus Zell Miller speech at: http://harrold.org/quotes_and_Zell_Miller_speech.html
An American Minute from William J. Federer
(source: Poet Patriot)
Register to Join American Minute as an Affiliate
Christian, Conservative and Pro-Life TV/Radio links
Linked at top of page: "Quotes & Today in Early America & Bible Quotation"
Federalist and Anti-Federalist Papers
Anti-Federalists and Federalists Papers
The Federalist Papers
Maintained by "Silent Calvin"
When Men Were
Values: "Scots Wha Hae" 1] poem lyrics..text of "Bruce before Bannockburn" also known as "Scots wha hae", written by Robert Burns
Robert Burns b.1759-d.1796, 8May1794, The Morning Chronicle) 1] "Supposed to be addressed by Bruce to his soldiers before the Battle of Bannockburn against Edward II."
Listen to the poem "Scots Wha Hae" read by Doug Robertson [3m55s], Music by Steve McDonald from 'Bannockburn' [Stone of Destiny]" (.mp3, 3.7MB)
alternate ScotWha2.ram (rm, 3m55s) re [ Robert Bruce's March to Bannockburn, Robert I, the Bruce (1274-1329) also know as Robert the Bruce, "The Hammer of the Scots" ] plus "Scots, wha hae Wi' Wallace Bled," (midi, Scottish Songs) & .midi sequenced with lyrics [src] ***
and Scots Wha Hae (bagpipes) by the 48th Highlanders of Canada (7MB, .mp3, 3m14s)
and Scots Wha Hae, bagpipes solo (1.3MB, .mp3, 1m22s)
and Scots Wha Hae (2.7MB, .mp3, 3m4s; 'The Corries' ["Battle songs of Scotland", sung by Ronnie Browne solo] & Scots Wha Hae with pipes (4.3MB, .mp3, 4m29s)
Material published on Harrold's blog is collected from email forwards, public articles, and my opines or those submitted by users. I try to avoid copyrighted material. If anything on this site has been copyrighted by you, please contact me so it can be removed or give you credit. -- Robert Harrold cite info: http://harrold.org/rfhextra/cite.html
"As a nation we have been asleep for years. Lulled by affluence and self-indulgent apathy, our collective awareness has grown dim. This has created an opening for our enemies, one that may ultimately prove fatal. This is the truth and what we do, or don't do, will determine the consequences, for better or worse. It is time to decide." -- truthandcons.blogspot.com
- Robert Harrold
- El Centro, California, United States
- mailto: Robert Harrold
AERC, El Centro, CA, US 92243
Judica me, Deus, et discerne causam meam de gente non sancta, ab homine iniquo et doloso erue me.
Do me justice, O God, and distinguish my cause from the nation that is not holy; rescue me from the deceitful and unjust man.
- Psalm 43 KJV, 42 Douay Rheims (http://barnhardt.biz)
There are certain universal truths. There is right and wrong. Life is, choice Isn't. The 2nd Amendment is for you and me, not the government.
"We failed to react appropriately to them and, instead, displayed weakness. And, the weak are always beaten." ~~ Vladimir Putin
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell on a BBC broadcast, April 4, 1942
"An armed society is a polite society." -- Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988) American writer
Before you sign anything, ask an Indian first.