|Lest We Forget...September 11th, The Victims ... and our enemies.
→ (allies=friends, enemies=treason) ←
"It is a principle incorporated into the settled policy of America, that as peace is better than war, war is better than tribute."
-- James Madison (letter to the [Muslim] Dey of Algiers, August 1816) Reference: Madison, III, page 17
|The 2016 Presidential Election begins in|
|Also see: o'quotes and o'related videos|
Monday, November 30, 2009
When it was discovered that his grandparents, were strong socialists, sent Obama's mother to a socialist school,
introduced Frank Marshall Davis to young Obama,
When people found out that he was enrolled as a Muslim child in school and his father and step father were both Muslims,
When he wrote in another book he authored "I will stand with them (Muslims) should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."
When he admittedly, in his book,said he chose Marxist friends and professors in college,
When he traveled to Pakistan , after college on an unknown national passport,
When he sought the endorsement of the Marxist party in 1996 as he ran for the Illinois Senate,
When he sat in a Chicago Church for twenty years and listened to a preacher spew hatred for America and preach black liberation theology,
When an independent Washington organization, that tracks senate voting records, gave him the distinctive title as the "most liberal senator",
When the Palestinians in Gaza, set up a fund raising telethon to raise money for his election campaign,
When his voting record supported gun control,
When he refused to disclose who donated money to his election campaign, as other candidates had done,
When he received endorsements from people like Louis Farrakhan and Mummar Kadaffi and Hugo Chavez,
When it was pointed out that he was a total, newcomer and had absolutely no experience at anything except community organizing,
When he chose friends and acquaintances such as Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn who were revolutionary radicals,
When his voting record in the Illinois senate and in the U.S. Senate came into question,
When he refused to wear a flag, lapel pin and did so only after a public outcry,
When people started treating him as a Messiah and children in schools were taught to sing his praises,
When he stood with his hands over his groin area for the playing of the National Anthem and Pledge of Allegiance,
When he aired his views on abortion, and a host of other issues,
When his background was either scrubbed or hidden and nothing could be found about him,
When the place of his birth was called into question, and he refused to produce a birth certificate,
When he had an association in Chicago with Tony Rezco, a man of questionable character,
When it became known that George Soros, a multi-billionaire Marxist, spent a ton of money to get him elected,
When he started appointing czars that were radicals, revolutionaries, and even avowed Marxist/Communist,
When he stood before the nation and told us that his intentions were to "fundamentally transform this nation" into something else,
When it became known that he had trained ACORN workers in Chicago and served as an attorney for ACORN,
When he appointed cabinet members and several advisors who were tax cheats and socialist,
When he appointed a science czar, John Holdren, who believes in forced abortions, mass sterilizations and seizing babies from teen mothers,
When he appointed Cass Sunstein as regulatory czar and he believes in "Explicit Consent", harvesting human organs with out family consent,
When he appointed Mark Lloyd as diversity czar and he believed in curtailing free speech,
taking from one and giving to another to spread the wealth and admires Hugo Chavez,
When Valerie Jarrett was selected as Obama's senior White House advisor and she is an avowed Socialist,
When Anita Dunn, White House Communications director said Mao Tse Tung
was her favorite philosopher and the person she turned to most for inspiration,
When he appointed Carol Browner as global warming czar, and she is a well known socialist working on Cap and trade as the nations largest tax,
When he appointed Van Jones, an ex-con and avowed Communist as green energy czar, who since had to resign when this was made known,
When Tom Daschle, Obama's pick for health and human services secretary could not be confirmed, because he was a tax cheat,
When as president of the United States ,he bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia,
When he traveled around the world criticizing America and never once talking of her greatness,
When his actions concerning the middle-east seemed to support the Palestinians over Israel, our long time friend,
When he took American tax dollars to resettle thousands of Palestinians from Gaza to the United States,
When he upset the Europeans by removing plans for a missile defense system against the Russians,
When he played politics in Afghanistan by not sending troops the Field Commanders said we had to have to win,
When he started spending us into a debt that was so big we could not pay it off,
When he took a huge spending bill under the guise of stimulus and used it to pay off organizations, unions and individuals that got him elected,
When he took over insurance companies, car companies, banks, etc.
When he took away student loans from the banks and put it through the government,
When he designed plans to take over the health care system and put it under government control,
When he set into motion a plan to take over the control of all energy in the United States through Cap and Trade,
When he finally completed his transformation of America into a Socialist State,
If you are an Obama Supporter, please do not be angry with me because I think your president is a socialist. There are too many facts supporting this. If you seek the truth you will be richer for it. Don't just belittle the opposition. Search for the truth. I did. Democrats, Republicans, Independents, Constitutionalist, Libertarians and what have you, we all need to pull together. We all must pull together or watch the demise of a society that we all love and cherish. If you are a religious person, pray for our nation.
Never before in the history of America have we been confronted with problems so huge that the very existence of our country is in jeopardy. Don't rely on most television news and what you read in the newspapers for the truth. Search the internet. Yes, there is a lot of bad information, lies and distortions there too but you are smart enough to spot the fallacies. Newspapers are a dying breed. They are currently seeking a bailout from the government. Do you really think they are about to print the truth? Obama praises all the television news networks except Fox who he has waged war against. There must be a reason. He does not call them down on any specifics, just a general battle against them. If they lie, he should call them out on it but he doesn't. Please, find the truth, it will set you free.
Our biggest enemy is not China, Russia, or Iran; no, our biggest enemy is a contingent of politicians in Washington DC
Even as a barrage of over 288,006 faxes from our members POURED in to the U.S. Senate Friday and Saturday... bought off Democratic Senators still voted to destroy our freedom in health care.
Reid successfully bought Senator Mary Landrieu (D) of Louisiana for $100 million of your tax dollars. Landrieu said "I've decided... to move forward, but much more work needs to be done." Louisiana is the only state that qualifies for the Reid Senate BUYOFF PROVISION ". Schumer, D-N.Y said his party is determined to push through ObamaCare with or without Republican support.
Landrieu did not offer to remove the provision and refuse the buyoff but instead made her intent clear. She said "My vote should in no way be construed by the supporters of this current framework as an indication of how I might vote on the final bill." "Landrieu's vote tonight is unequivocally a vote in favor of President Obama's $2.5 trillion government-run health care plan.
The National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) issued the following statement in response to Landrieu's vote:
"Obviously the pressure from President Obama and Democrats in Washington finally got to Senator Landrieu, because she not only reversed her previous assertion that a government-run plan was too costly, but she completely ignored the increasing unemployment rate in her state and the growing national deficit when she cast the 60th vote for Obama's costly health care plan tonight."
Senate ObamaCare creates a new marriage penalty by imposing a tax on individuals who make $200,000 annually but hitting married couples making just $50,000 more.
That's one of 17 new taxes imposed by the bill, which also creates a levy on elective plastic surgery - some call it "BOTAX" - and places a 40 percent excise tax on those who have generous health care plans.
"If you have insurance, you get taxed. If you don't have insurance, you get taxed. If you need a life-saving medical device, you get taxed. If you need prescription medicines, you get taxed," said Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, Kentucky Republican, who is leading the fight against the bill.
Those legislators will be feeling the WRATH of voters next year -- but WE still have our work cut out for us NOW!
And we CAN defeat it there!
In fact... we can stop this bill COLD. Here's how:
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) must now set the date for the next cloture vote to end all debate over Republican objection and the bill would be pushed onto the Senate calendar for a final vote.
BUT... Reid's sneek attack last weekend sets up the next critical cloture vote likely next week to PASS THE SENATE OBAMACARE BILL. This will require 60 votes to succeed -- and there's a GOOD CHANCE that Reid does NOT have those 60 votes!
If Republicans filibuster this motion, he will need 60 votes to invoke cloture and shut off debate. If cloture fails the bill will die!
WE HAVE NOT LOST. The bill pushed by Obama, passed by leftist Democrats in the House -- and rejected unanimously by all Senate Republicans -- must now be debated in the U.S. Senate... Reid's Senate version of ObamaCare calls for:
• Hiding the $2.8 Trillion price tag by not accounting for actual costs
- The current version will give billions of dollars of taxpayer healthcare benefits to ILLEGAL ALIENS in America. It would allow illegal aliens to use the new healthcare "exchange" and would not require verification to keep illegal aliens out of the other parts of the proposed federal healthcare system. Members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus fought back against reports that leaders would add Senate language to block illegal immigrants from participating in the insurance exchange.
- It will create a nationwide federal government program, the "public option," which will pay for abortion on demand -- with federal funds, of course, because that is what federal agencies spend.
We MUST NOT let them ignore us any longer! We all remember when President Obama stood in front of a joint session of Congress -- and LIED. He LIED when he said they weren't planning to set up "end-of-life panels" -- his cronies have promoted the idea for a long time now. He LIED when he said his "reforms" wouldn't insure illegal aliens -- it has been clearly shown that there would be NO WAY to prevent this from happening. He LIED when he said that his "government option" health care plan would not force taxpayers to pay for abortions -- the Obama-backed House bill would explicitly authorize the federal government insurance plan to pay for elective abortions and would explicitly authorize taxpayer subsidies for private abortion insurance.
The American people are TIRED of being lied to -- which is why over ONE MILLION of us went to Washington, D.C., to bring the voice of the MAJORITY to the doorstep of Congress. You see, the "sleeping giant" in America has been awoken... and we aren't going back to sleep... not while our own government tries to cram a socialist health care plan down our throats!
And on top of all of this... the fact remains that we can't AFFORD this plan! In the face of an estimated $1.85 trillion federal budget deficit for FY2009 and projected trillion dollar annual deficits for the foreseeable future, how can anyone in Congress vote for this health care plan, which will cost over $1 trillion over the next ten years? Plus, Congress is facing at least $53 trillion of unfunded liabilities due to its passage of the previous entitlement programs, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and the recent addition of prescription drug coverage for Medicare. How can anyone in Congress vote for a new entitlement program for health care when Congress has not even begun to face up to this unfunded liabilities problem?
Well, they're trying to -- but WE can stop them, with YOUR help!
TAKE ACTION: Even the Democrats are now admitting that it's conceivable that we might not even get passage this week on the usually perfunctory motion to proceed to debate. That's because Republicans will filibuster even that, requiring 60 votes... and there are at least two Democrats who could join that filibuster. BUT THEY NEED TO HEAR FROM US TO BE CONVINCED! We CANNOT let the radical liberals in Congress -- and the White House -- force this plan for socialized health care on the American people! That's why we've set up our website to enable you to send a strong message to every single member of the U.S. Senate, OPPOSING this outrageous plan.
We CAN do this! In 1993, First Lady Hillary Clinton tried to force a less radical form of socialized health care down our throats, thinking that they could do it since the Democrats controlled Congress AND the White House.
What was the result? 1994, and the Republican Revolution. The liberal Democrats are "shooting themselves in the foot" again by trying to pass even more radical socialized health care this time -- but we CAN stop them! For about what it would cost you in time and telephone charges, you can send Blast Faxes to Democrats, Republicans, Independents -- EVERYONE in the U.S. Senate, DEMANDING that they REJECT this socialized health care plan NOW. The vote is scheduled for TODAY! Please, take action right away to STOP this bill dead in its tracks! Defend America, Alan Gottlieb, AmeriPAC, President and Founder of www.Ameripac.org P.S. According to a survey of 1,000 likely voters released by the group Conservatives for Patients' Rights, 53 percent of those who say they are likely to vote in the November 2010 election oppose the "public option" type of plan just passed by the U.S. House, compared to 39 percent who like the idea.
Remember in November: 2010 & 2012!
Find a moment to study and reflect, you may be surprised! Or not. GG
During the 2008 Presidential campaign Senator Barack Obama told audiences "Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself." Okay, comrade: Any questions?
THE FACTS: Senator Obama's Hidden Socialist Ties
Click on charts & photos for details
From journalist Elizabeth Drew, a veteran and often sympathetic chronicler of Democratic figures, a fiery denunciation of?and warnning for?the White House. In a piece in Politico on the firing of White House counsel Greg Craig, Ms. Drew reports that while the president was in Asia last week, "a critical mass of influential people who once held big hopes for his presidency began to wonder whether they had misjudged the man." They once held "an unromantically high opinion of Obama," and were key to his rise, but now they are concluding that the president isn't "the person of integrity and even classiness they had thought."
She scored "the Chicago crowd," which she characterized as "a distressingly insular and small-minded West Wing team." The White House, Ms. Drew says, needs adult supervision?"an older, wiser heaad, someone with a bit more detachment."
As I read Ms. Drew's piece, I was reminded of something I began noticing a few months ago in bipartisan crowds. I would ask Democrats how they thought the president was doing. In the past they would extol, with varying degrees of enthusiasm, his virtues. Increasingly, they would preface their answer with, "Well, I was for Hillary."
This in turn reminded me of a surprising thing I observe among loyal Democrats in informal settings and conversations: No one loves Barack Obama. Half the American people say they support him, and Democrats are still with him. But there were Bill Clinton supporters who really loved him. George W. Bush had people who loved him. A lot of people loved Jack Kennedy and Ronald Reagan. But no one seems to love Mr. Obama now; they're not dazzled and head over heels. That's gone away.
He himself seems a fairly chilly customer; perhaps in turn he inspires chilly support. But presidents need that rock-bottom 20% who, no matter what's happening?war, unemployment?adore theireir guy, have complete faith in him, and insist that you love him, too.
They're the hard 20 a president always keeps. Nixon kept them! Obama probably has a hard 20 too, but whatever is keeping them close, it doesn't seem to be love.
Just as stinging as Elizabeth Drew on domestic matters was Leslie Gelb on Mr. Obama and foreign policy in the Daily Beast. Mr. Gelb, president emeritus of the Council on Foreign Relations and fully plugged into the Democratic foreign-policy establishment, wrote this week that the president's Asia trip suggested "a disturbing amateurishness in managing America's power." The president's Afghanistan review has been "inexcusably clumsy," Mideast negotiations have been "fumbling." So unsuccessful was the trip that Mr. Gelb suggested Mr. Obama take responsibility for it "as President Kennedy did after the Bay of Pigs."
He added that rather than bowing to emperors - Mr. Obama "seems to do this stuff spontaneously and inexplicably" - he should begin to bow to "the voices of experience" in Washington.
When longtime political observers start calling for wise men, a president is in trouble.
It also raises a distressing question: Who are the wise men and women now. Who are the Robert Lovetts, Chip Bohlens and Robert Strausses who can came in to help a president in trouble right his ship. America seems short of wise men, or short on those who are universally agreed to be wise. I suppose Vietnam was the end of that, but establishments exist for a reason, and it is hard for a great nation to function without the presence of a group of "the oldest and wisest" who can not only give sound advice but help engineer how that advice will be reported and received.
Mr Obama is in a hard place. Health care hangs over him, and if he is lucky he will lose a close vote in the Senate. The common wisdom that he can't afford to lose is exactly wrong - he can't afford to win with such a poor piecce of legislation. He needs to get the issue behind him, vow to fight another day, and move on.
Afghanistan hangs over him, threatening the unity of his own Democratic congressional base. There is the growing perception of incompetence, of the inability to run the machine of government. This, with Americans, is worse than Mr. Obama's rebranding as a leader who governs from the left.
Americans demand baseline competence. If he comes to be seen as Jimmy Carter was, that the job was bigger than the man, that will be the end.
Which gets us back to the bow.
In a presidency, a picture or photograph becomes iconic only when it seems to express something people already think. When Gerald Ford was spoofed for being physically clumsy, it took off. The picture of Ford losing his footing and tumbling as he came down the steps of Air Force One became a symbol. There was a reason, and it wasn't that he was physically clumsy. He was not only coordinated but graceful. He'd been a football star at the University of Michigan and was offered contracts by the Detroit Lions and Green Bay Packers.
But the picture took off because it expressed the growing public view that Ford's policies were bumbling and stumbling. The picture was iconic of a growing political perception.
Obama bowing pictures are becoming iconic, and they would not be if they weren't playing off a growing perception. If the pictures had been accompanied by headlines from Asia saying "Tough Talks Yield Big Progress" or "Obama Shows Muscle in China," the bowing pictures might be understood this way: "He Stoops to Conquer: Canny Obama shows elaborate deference while he subtly, toughly, quietly advances his nation's interests."
But that's not how the pictures were received or will be remembered.
It is true that Mr. Obama often seems not to have a firm grasp of or respect for protocol, of what has been done before and why, and of what divergence from the traditional might imply. And it is true that his political timing was unfortunate. When a great nation is feeling confident and strong, a surprising presidential bow might seem gracious. When it is feeling anxious, a bow will seem obsequious.
The Obama bowing pictures are becoming iconic not for those reasons, however, but because they express a growing political perception, and that is that there is something amateurish about this presidency, something too ad hoc and highly personalized about it, something . . . incompetent, at least in its first year.
It is hard to be president, and White Houses under pressure take refuge in thoughts that become mantras. When the previous White House came under mounting criticism from 2005 through '08, they comforted themselves by thinking, They criticized Lincoln, too. You could see their minds whirring: Lincoln was criticized, Lincoln was great, ergo we are great. But of course just because they say you're stupid doesn't mean you're Lincoln.
One senses the Obama people are doing the Lincoln too, and adding to it the consoling thought that this is only the first year, we've got three years to go, we can change perceptions, don't worry.
But they should worry. You can get tagged, typed and pegged your first year. Gerald Ford did, and Ronald Reagan too, more happily. The first year is when indelible impressions are made and iconic photos emerge.
Printed in The Wall Street Journal, page A15, Copyright 2009 Dow Jones & Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved
I'm always amazed how quickly retailers get ready for the Christmas season. Go anywhere, and you'll readily see "holiday" decorations and shelves full of gifts. But there is one thing you may not see in some stores ... the word "Christmas."
According to a 2008 MSNBC.com survey, 76 percent of Americans think retailers should include "Christmas" in their mention of the holiday. That's tens of millions of consumers who will spend billions of dollars this Christmas. So why do some companies have such a difficult time saying "Christmas?" It's part of the misguided politically correct notion that we must remove the name of Christ from the public square.
A Christmas campaign with a twist!
In recent years, our staff has evaluated the advertising of major retailers and assigned ratings based on their level of "Christmas-friendliness." We then published those ratings in an annual shopping guide. The response from consumers--and media outlets--has been remarkable.
This year, we're asking you--and shoppers across the nation--to be the observers and reporters on this issue!
Through our StandForChristmas.com site, you can provide feedback directly about whether or not select retailers are respecting Christmas. Our interactive system compiles shoppers' ratings of retailers, posts consumer comments and sends your message automatically to the retailer's inbox.
This is your opportunity to rate your shopping experiences and share them with others--including the retailers! YOU decide which retailers are "Christmas Friendly!" Go here to post your ratings and to see our latest customer-generated rankings for retailers.
'Tis the season to expose folly!
In our country which was founded with the ideal of providing religious liberty, we can encourage genuine mutual respect amid diversity without denying the prominent place Christmas holds both here and worldwide. Our commonsense appeal is not to encourage retailers to be exclusive but to be more inclusive by notably featuring the word Christmas.
I am very excited about this new Focus on the Family Action™ effort. StandForChristmas.com puts you in the driver's seat! And I believe retailers will take note of how consumers are rating their Christmas shopping experiences.
Christmas is not only a memorable family time, it is the season in which we celebrate God's greatest gift to man. Christ is the centerpiece of our holiday season. Help us encourage the many retailers who are doing it well and urge those who censor the word "Christmas" to change their approach!
For faith and family, Tom Minnery, Senior Vice President, Government & Public Policy
© 2009, Focus on the Family. All Rights Reserved. Focus on the Family, Colorado Springs, CO 80995 1-800-A-FAMILY (232-6459)
- ► 2014 (918)
- ► 2013 (908)
- ► 2012 (1135)
- ► 2011 (1093)
- ► 2010 (1771)
- values - Who's contributing or paying for the 2010...
- o'commissar - Transformation of America [redux, ex...
- o'bribe care - Reid Senate BUYOFF PROVISION & new...
- o'bow'n scrape'n grovel - "He is the One" Remember...
- o'judgeme - by the company he keeps
- o'bow - The "Awakening" of a news person
- RenewAmerica Newsletter: November 30, 2009
- values - We're turning the tables on retailers thi...
- o'legislate by treaty - Climategate
- economy - Financial Crisis in Dubai: Towards a Nig...
- Church & State - America's Origins
- Now is the time for all sane Citizens to come to t...
- Representative Jack Murtha (D-Pa) An Insult To Our...
- o'who? - "We've figured him out." by Ben Stein
- Life - Reid Bill Provisions Threaten Rationing (P...
- RenewAmerica Newsletter: 26Nov09
- Congress will be in session starting December 2nd ...
- "2010" sung Lloyd Marcus (Remember in November!)
- LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report 11/27/09 #4763 (...
- art - Van Gogh (.pps) w/music
- 2nd Amendment - Above the law in Chicago (from Qui...
- China Cold Open Saturday Night Live - Excerpt (s.3...
- Disney versus the video "Blocking the Path to 9/11...
- The Inmates Are Running The White House Asylum (Ga...
- values - Freedom: What's it worth to you? (Galgan...
- o'humpty dumpty - "I Told You So - Yes I Did" (Ga...
- o'mam - Ft. Hood Never Happended! - (Ann Coulter "...
- ACLU Christmas Cards
- Babu Sassi---who is He?
- o'care - Constitutional Attorney's Brief Response ...
- How They Voted: MegaVote: CA 51st, 11/24/2009 (no...
- The Manhatten Declaration
- Happy Thanksgiving: Holiday History & 'toons
- humor - Thanksgiving: "The Parrot"
- o'gunban treaty - Gun control ban closer to realit...
- o'change - Deplaning Air Force One With Dignity
- humor - Buckwheat 'toon
- o'grovel bow'n scrape - BK 'toon - "It wasn't a b...
- o'bamacare - Hooker of the Year.....
- o'ssiah - All visit heaven....
- o'nobel - Sign seen in Houston, TX
- war, the long war - 34 reasons to stop being polit...
- o'udacity dreams
- quotation - Ida B. Wells
- 2nd Amendment - A short animated Obama gun quiz..
- .45 versus .40 - Interesting ICE & SIGs article
- o'gunbanobama - obliteration of the Second Amendme...
- o'gunbanobama - From Illinois: An open letter to s...
- 2nd Amendment - "Another Bright Shining Lie" by Mi...
- 2nd Amendment - Who Really Benefits from Gun Contr...
- o'gun ban - humor, text joke: "Only in Texas"
- o'mam - Barack Hussein bows to Saudi King! - "He i...
- o'gun ban czar - 2nd Amendment: "Uh oh, here comes...
- 2nd Amendment - Quisling on the loose in gun media...
- humor - 'toon: The Wheels of Life
- Rise of the State - Rightwing Extremism: Current ...
- "America the Beautiful, Or So You Used To Be" by J...
- values - 2 Chronicles 7:14
- 2nd Amendment - Disarming "Right Wing Extremists"
- Anatomy of a Failed Presidency!
- art - Animation vs. Animator by Alan Becker ..Bril...
- humor, dark pun: Two Muslim Mothers
- A Liar's Secrets - How to interpret a person's spe...
- US Media Ignores Obama’s Muffed Japan Visit
- Manhatten Declaration
- Life, 'toon - "Elections Aren't Won by Who Voted, ...
- Life - words not needed (short video, 1m38sec, not...
- o'bamacide - history, Life: 30Jan1933 - 20Jan2009,...
- o'bamacide - Life versus death: "49 Million to Fiv...
- values - The Rise of the 'Right-Wing Nuts' by Bobb...
- o'bamacide- Taxpayer Funds for Abortion, Obama Pri...
- Life & Death - "Auschwitz in America" [ counters ...
- Did You Know - In God We Trust
- Please, call or fax today - Senate ObamaCare Clotu...
- values - "We sure are living in a peculiar time. ....
- If you don't call or fax, here's what you'll get! ...
- illegals - undocumented democrats
- Life & Death - LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report 1...
- o'bought'n paid for - Obama Padding Diplomatic Ran...
- Life & Death - Unlimited abortions for $12 per yea...
- Ft Hood terrorist on Presidential Transition Secur...
- Values - Alan Keyes quote (2004)
- o'multicultural - ..diversity has jumped the shark...
- crime - behind the badge
- illegals & legals - Study: Government Data Imply H...
- o'mam - Is He or Is He Not?
- o'tax'n spend - I'm Tired"
- world - A new Ocean in the Ethiopian desert?
- o'ssiah - America continues to drink the poison Ko...
- Remember Them, Honor Them - Returning Home at airp...
- o'who? - DNC Failed to Certify Obama as Eligible i...
- values - WWII American Military Posters & Don't Pr...
- o'bow - Palin Slams Obama for Bowing, Breaking Pro...
- o'who? - Da' Judge Cometh and He Taketh Away!
- illegals - You have two families, cost computation...
- o'humor - more Patriot humor
- Malachi 3:3
- The difference between Muslims and Jews
- Common Sense Obituary
- o'commissar - Amazing: Cartoon from 1934 (redux)
- o'mam - Is America at war, or not? Oblama arrogan...
- Dumb American Voters!
- o'bow scrape'n grovel - Oblama agenda with world
- o'care - 51 Votes From Destruction! (Remember, th...
- Español - Spanish language drills & tutors
- 2nd Amendment - o'who? & Hillary Clinton commit to...
- air pelosi - Sorry Charlie!
- o'mam - Christian Pastors [H.R. 254 "diversity & h...
- Vote out the incumbents! They gave themselves rai...
- Connecticut house session photo
- games'n diversions - Turkey trivia quiz (20 questi...
- o'who? - humor: Praying for the President
- 2nd Amendment - Warrior Talk News: Ammo Scrounging...
- o'care - What happened to the 28th Amendment?
- o'c&c o'salute - da for Russia да (yes), nyet for ...
- o'grovel - Obama bows again -- how will White Hous...
- Lou Dobbs Announces Leaving CNN ..and why.
- Values, Heritage - Thanksgiving (.swf presentation...
- o'amnesty - CNN, NOT FOX! (illegals) You won't bel...
- o'ambivalent - Call this horror by its name: Islam...
- o'ship of fools - Constipation humor
- air pelosi - A Thought To Brighten Your Day.
- o'tax'n spend - Take Obamacare to Court!
- o'one world - Obama's Copenhagen World Green TAX!
- o'mam & his o'ship of fools: 9/11 Mastermind to N...
- A View From the Cemetery - Some things Never Chang...
- 2nd Amendment: William Seward Burroughs II (5Feb1...
- o'porkdemic - Threat to America's Health
- war,the long war - Fort Hood Account from JAG offi...
- Clinton legacy & o'gun ban - Another "Gun Free Zon...
- o'mam - David Hamilton, the "No to Jesus, Yes to A...
- illegals - Newspaper clipping from Victoria, TX (1...
- o'gun ban - OSHA to attack guns as public-health t...
- values - anonymous opine
- Life - Catholic Bishops' Clout Forces Obamacare Aw...
- 1st Amendment, American Values - Lou Dobbs Says He...
- RenewAmerica Newsletter - Th.12Nov09
- American Values - " It's called Christmas with a c...
- o'big brother - Obamacare and the end of [American...
- Remember Them, Honor Them - "Angel By My Side (Son...
- firearms - "Biting the Bullet" (2009) British look...
- values - dumbing down: diversity, anonymous opine
- o'who? - 'Stinkin birth certificates'
- o'who? - This is almost unbelievable! "Things that...
- Life - Special video report: Pro-life victory! [AC...
- 2nd Amendment - rabid fear: More anti-gun governme...
- war, the long war - FBI: 10% of U.S. Mosques Preac...
- o'thief - Will Lady Justice Weigh In On The Greate...
- o'humor - Speaking German in Texas
- air pelosi - hoisted on her own pitard (When you'...
- o'nocchio - stats, Chicago style: Stimulus-related...
- Life - There are further battles ahead (NRLC)
- LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report 11/12/09 #4751 [...
- A Big Thanks To Our Veterans - 11Nov (video)
- Life - Illegal back-alley abortionist opens risky ...
- $12,000,000,000,000.00 in Debt - Help America get ...
- Life - Burden of Faith, a free e-book (online duri...
- Confessions of an ObamaCare Backer (WSJ)
- o'bamacide & Democrats deface our Flag: a disgrace...
- values - One nation "Under God" painting, interact...
- Life - How would you respond?
- o'magician - Obamacare Endorsements: What The Brib...
- o'commissar - Obama Opts-Out of School Lunch Progr...
- o'propaganda - Do you know what textbooks your chi...
- o'rganizer - The Truth About ACORN (FoxNews, Hulu)...
- The 1 Republican who voted yes
- Council of Conservative Citizens' Statement of Pri...
- AARP, GOOD BY!
- "The Myth of Diversity" by Jared Taylor
- Remember Them, Honor Them: Heroes
- o'who? - List of achievements by "THE ONE" 'mirror...
- A Doctor's Account to the Fort Hood massacre
- war, the long war - Ft. Hood Attack Was Terrorism
- Cagle Newsletter: Veteran's Day Cartoons
- o'bamacide health bill
- Please Pray For Our Nation
- Life - LifeNews.com Special House Health Care-Abor...
- o'bamacide - Pro-life amendment passes
- 2nd Amendment & Values - quote from Samuel Francis...
- war, the long war - Army: Suspect Said `Allah Akba...
- o'who? - Did Pelosi Know Obama Ineligible to Be Pr...
- Life - LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report Th.5Nov09...
- values - Conservative and pro-family values win bi...
- Cagle Newsletter: Moderation In All Things 'toon
- humor - Dakota Indians, firewood and the WX Servic...
- Piracy report on CNN, San Juan Bay Pilots
- o'mam - Is he or isn't he?
- humor - Media spin
- Vote - suggestions on voting them out in 2010, 201...
- Global Jihad - Islam's world peace: Now or later? ...
- o'mam - nominates anti-life, anti-liberty, anti-Ch...
- o'commissar - USSA (image)
- Life - LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report 11/3/09 #...
- Life - Planned Parenthood Director Quits After Wat...
- o'generalisimo - Latest: Day 287 (Mo.2Nov09)
- Native American Paper Art by Allen Eckman (.pps)
- Vote Democrat? - I Think I get it.. 'toon
- o'bamanation's Amerika - We noticed! (redux)
- ENDA Hearing Thursday -- Action Needed! (TVC) o'sh...
- 1st Amendment - silencing Free Speech, Separation ...
- o'commissar - Diversity, Fairness Doctrine, Hate S...
- Next FCC Target: Hate Speech
- Conservative pastors believe new hate crime law re...
- Life - o'bamacide: 240,000-420,000 more boys & gir...
- Life - IAM71.org coalition to protest the Obama-P...
- o'noble - Nobel Presidents
- o'tax'n spend - Another big waste of our money - F...
- o'nocchio - video: 7 Lies in under 2 minutes
- o'noble - "Nobel Peace Prize Quote" -- Newt Gingri...
- o'humor - A Sign From The Southwest
- In White House Vs. Fox News War Of Words, Who Gets...
- Exterminated: 56 million - A History of Gun Contr...
- o'bamanation - FaxDC: ALERT! America Is In Troubl...
- taxpayers - Free Gov't Cell Phone
- Life - Aborted fetal material used in anti-wrinkle...
- RenewAmerica Newsletter (29Oct09)
- history - US Navy: Little known tidbits of Naval ...
- 2008 Election - Political thoughts from Ireland - ...
- 2009 Marine Corps Birthday Message - The 234th Bir...
- Jihad works both ways - Motivational poster, Gener...
- An Open Letter to President Obama
- o'nocchio - Finally, offshore oil exploration is a...
- illegals - NumbersUSA.com Online Community (30Oct0...
- Obama-Pelosi Marxist Internet Scheme
- values - Jefferson hated 'hate crime' legislation
- An American President - Campaign Speech 10/27/64 -...
- o'fairy tale - A fable story: "And it came to pass...
- o'humor - Walking Eagle
- o'bamacare - Official Pace Car (photo)
- humor - photo: Should you have a Guns in your hom...
- Life - Pro-life Democrats hold 40 anti-abortion he...
- ▼ November (231)
o'quotes & related videos
Pledge of Allegiance
Gov't Off Our Backs
o'KGB?: "Remember..comrade, one day it will be your mission to destroy those bourgeoisie capitalist freedoms."
o'mam: 'The Prettiest Sound On Earth At Sunset' is the Muslim call to prayer.
o'anti-colonialist: Constitution..is imperfect..flawed..colonial
o'Marxist: 'I sought out..the Marxist professors..'
o'cap'n tax: 'Under my plan, energy costs will necessarily skyrocket..'
2008: o'bamacide's 'Culture of Death' "The first thing I'd do as President is sign the Freedom of Choice Act."
o'who?: 'We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation..'
ø'commie: 'It's not surprising..they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion..'
o'bamacide: 'doesn't want his daughters punished with a baby..mistake' (773)
2008: '..5 days away..fundamentally transforming the U.S. of America..'
2008: 'Judge me by..whom I surround myself.'
2009: "Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance." Hussein Obama, Cairo, Egypt, June 4, 2009
2010: 'I am a muslim."
2012: 'If I had a son, he'd look like..'
2012: o'stand down 'What difference does it make?, phony scandals, real dead people
2013: 'Catholics and Protestants are divisive..'
o'der führer: '..reject..'voices' that warn of tyranny.'
2014: o'der leader 'That's the Good Thing as a President, I Can Do Whatever I Want.'
by 'The Corsons', John and Janice Corson (John is a member of the American Conservative Union and the Federalist Society.)
|773||The 2012 Presidential Election:||but not for many children! Read Facts as to Why not? & See contributor$ who benefit.|
What is it?
Do me justice, O God, and distinguish my cause from the nation that is not holy.
- Psalms 43 KJV, 42 Douay Rheims
Notable Web Sites
- ..773 - Abortion: America's Final Solution and Holocaust
- ..9.11 and 7.11 Remember Our Friends ...and our enemies.
- ..Congress - Voting Records & Contact Information: House and Senate + Searchable by Zip or member name (source: http://congress.freedomworks.org):
- ..Contact US Government
- ..Guns Save Lives (http://www.ammoland.com/tags/guns-save-lives/)
- ..My Home Page
- ..Values - Ann Barnhardt's opines: Cowardice is a sin. Courage is a virtue. Man up and take care of business. For the love of God.
- ..be who you will be.
- ..my shop: AERC Harrold's PC Repair
- 1791 Buy American Made Originals
- 2nd Amendment - A-Human-Right.com: You Choose
- 2nd Amendment - Ammo Land: Gun News & Sales
- 2nd Amendment - Armed American Radio
- 2nd Amendment - Books,eBooks, eTexts, Reference Reading (IVRPA)
- 2nd Amendment - California Firearms Support & Forum
- 2nd Amendment - Emily Miller's Guns Blog at the Washington Times
- 2nd Amendment - Imperial Valley Rifle and Pistol Association (IVRPA)
- 2nd Amendment - News (GOC, Gun Owners of California, guns, firearms, legislation)
- 2nd Amendment - News (NAGR, guns, firearms, legislation)
- 2nd Amendment - News (NRA , Rofkar, Google, headlines)
- 2nd Amendment - Safety: Basic Firearms Handling & Range Safety (IVRPA)
- 2nd Amendment - Stephen P. Halbrook, Ph.D: books, law, RKBA history, lawsuits on behalf of 2nd.A
- A Patriotic Nurse
- ATLAH - James David Manning
- AmericanClarion.com - Judeo-Christian: Annunciating American Values News & Opines - Standing Against a secular world view
- Bill Cunningham Talk Radio Show
- Book, Audio - A Clockwork Orange, 1 of 5 (mature)
- Book, Audio - A Clockwork Orange, 2 of 5 (mature)
- Book, Audio - A Clockwork Orange, 3 of 5 (mature)
- Book, Audio - A Clockwork Orange, 4 of 5 (mature)
- Book, Audio - A Clockwork Orange, 5 of 5 (mature)
- Books, Online free eBooks, eText
- Christian - CUFI.org: Christians United For Israel
- Christian - Chaplain Gordon James Klingenschmitt
- Christian - Chuck Baldwin
- Christian - Early Christian Writings (30-250 A.D.)
- Christian - Life: Friar Frank Pavone's Blog
- Christian - Wretched Radio online
- Commie Tunes
- Conservapedia - The Trustworthy Encylopedia
- Conservative Caucus: The Right Links
- Conservative and Patriotic Organizations (links)
- Council of Conservative Citizens (COFCC) Statement of Principles
- DBKP - Death by a Thousand Paper Cuts: Links to the Top 100 Conservative Webs Sites + Commentators
- Democrat-vs-Republican (video archives)
- Facta, Non Verba "Deeds, Not Words"
- FreedomWorks.org - BiWeekly Wash., D.C. Soundcasts (avg 15-30 min)
- FreedomWorks.org - fights foe less government, lower taxes, more individual freedoms
- Galganov dot com
- Gina Miller - Conservative Commentator & Radio/TV Voice Professional
- Glenn Beck's Online TV
- Glenn Beck's Online TV (GBTV.com)
- Governor Mike Huckabee: HuckPac.com
- Governor Sarah Palin: SarahPac.com
- Historic American Documents: EssentialLiberty.US
- Historic American Documents: PatriotPost.us
- Illegal Aliens - NumbersUSA.TV
- Imperial Valley, Calif. links
- Investigation Obama
- Investor's Business Daily Editorials (IBD)
- Investors Business Daily (IBD) Opines'n 'toons
- Islam - Answering Muslims
- Islam - Bare Naked
- Islam - Clarion Project: Islamic Organizations in America
- Islam - Clarion Project: News, Analysis
- Islam - Creeping Sharia
- Islam - Family Security Matters
- Islam - Palestinian Media Watch
- Islam - SIOTW - Stop Islamization Of The World
- Islam - those who have and who would kill us
- Islam Exposed (Facebook)
- Kickin' and Screamin'
- Mark Steyn, Commentator
- Media Research Center (MRC) TV
- Negro Invention Myths
- NewZeal.blogspot.com - Obama Updates
- News - Patriot Headlines Report: Key Reports 'Round the Clock
- News: Absolute Rights
- News: American Judaeo-Christian Values in a Historical Context
- News: Anti-Mullah Iran v World
- News: CNSnews.com (Right News, Right Now)
- News: Canada Free Press
- News: G. Edward Griffin's "Reality Zone"
- News: Google News
- News: IV News Day (Imperial Valley, Califorinia)
- News: Liberty News
- News: NewsBusters.org & EyeBlast.tv: Conservative Media Video Channels
- News: Off The Grid News
- News: PatriotUpdate.com
- News: Pravda.ru - Obama articles
- News: Pravda.ru - Russian news & analysis
- News: Republic Broadcasting Network
- News: Republican Examiner, The - Victor Medina's Aticles
- News: Tea Party News Network (TPNN) Online, TV, Radio
- News: TeaPartyBrief.com
- News: The FOX Nation
- News: TheBlaze.com
- Orthodoxy: AgainstTheWorld.tv
- PaleoConservatism - Council of Conservative Citizens
- Patriots Network (videos)
- Patriots and Heroes (American Values)
- Prepare - Camping Survival
- Prepare - SurvivalBlog.com
- Prepare - SurvivalBlog.com: Why We Post Our IP Address
- Prepare - Teotwawki.ws
- Prepare - The 9/12 Project
- ProLifeBlogs.com: Twitter
- Quotations: American Values & Founding Fathers' Quotes
- Quotes - Hillsdale College: American Founding, U.S. Constitution, Current Events
- RAF Bushy Park, London Central High School H.S. - Bobcats
- RINO - Karl Rove Articles
- Rabbi Daniel Lapin's TV Show on the TCT Television Network
- Right Links: WebCommentary.com
- Right: "The Wandering Minstrel"
- Senator Zell Miller's (D-GA) "Liberators & Defenders" Speech (video 16m47s, delivered at the RNC 2004)
- Socialism Alerts
- Study,Online Free - Hillsdale College: Constitution 101/201, History 101
- Study,Online Free - Hillsdale College: Constitution Minutes, a series of brief, informative radio messages
- Study,Online Free - Hillsdale College: Constitution, An Online Reader of 113 Primary Source Documents
- Support our Troops
- The American Conservative Magazine
- The Founders' Constitution
- The Nolan Chart - What's you political persuasion?
- The Obama File
- Values - Manhatten Declaration
- Words: Rare & Obscure (phrontistery)
Stay up to date on Harrold's blog:
2nd Amendment TV (videos)
"The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control."
E.W. Jackson (R-Va)
May 18, 2013
|Alan Keyes, "He must be stopped or the United States will cease to exist."..."We are in the midst of the greatest crisis this nation has ever seen...chaos, and civil war...an alleged usurper...destroying our borders...infanticide...this is insanity...we are claiming that a bankrupt government can save a bankrupt banking system...this is insanity.." (19Feb09)|
Right Then & Right Now
BE HEARD: Contact Congress & the President -- Phone & Fax Numbers
||"It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones."|
-- Calvin Coolidge (1873-1933) 30th US President
Senators: State (.xml) (.htm) Senators: Name (.xml) (.htm) source: GrassFire.org Effective Advocacy
Contact the U.S. government and the Media
SENATORS: (toll) 202-225-3121
HOUSE of REPRESENTATIVES: 202-224-3121
PRESIDENT: 202-456-1111 & 202-456-1414 & FAX: 202-456-2461
WH Legislative Affairs: 202-456-2230
All Federal Agencies via http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Directories.shtml
Legislative status: Abortion
Legislative status: Gun Owners
Legislative status of the Health Care bills: in the Senate & House
Live Debates: Senate & House + CSpan Congress, POTUS, other FED, BookTV & Wash. Journal
More Phone Numbers links: http://callcongressnow.com
Fax numbers & eMail Addresses:
Fax & phone #s to 'Grassfire.org' Congressional list: http://www.grassfire.com/3122/targets.htm
• email Congress & W.H.: http://capwiz.com/congressorgfb/issues/bills/ (CapWis.com)
• write your Congressional representative: https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml
All Governors, Senators, Representatives, Committees + Citizen Action Resources source: ConservativeUSA.org & alt: Elected Officials at ResistNet.com • email, call, write Congress • Talk Shows • Newspapers • Networks • Lobbying Guide • Current Action Items
Some Gov't News sources: Presidential • Cabinet • Congress • Supreme Crt • Other US Govt
• Elected Officials • Congressional Directory • President (POTUS) • Agencies • Supreme Court (SCOTUS) • Track Your Representative & Senators' Votes • Issues • Election & Ballots • Media: Find, Contact, National & Local • Legislative Alerts and Updates • Current Legislation • Key Votes • Capitol Hill Basics
From: NRAILA.org | Current Legislation | Write Your Representative | Get Involved Locally | Write the Media | Register To Vote
Find your Senator - http://gsnvip.com/your-senator
We're from the government and are here to help you.
|Badges? (89kb) Voice of: Alfonso Bedoya||Evans Law of Inadequate Paranoia: "No matter how bad you think something is, when you look into it, it's always worse." -- M. Stanton Evans, author "Black Listed by History, The Untold Story of Senator Joseph McCarthy" (published 2007) source: Glenn Beck TV show, Th.24Jun10 interview (http://harrolds.blogspot.com/2010/06/glenn-beck-ezra-taft-benson-warning.html)||
Tea Party Arrests=0
Now the U.S. Owes $145+ Trillion Dollars! (16Dec13) Up daily since o'tax'n spend was elected!
3 years ago: The Debt ~ $125T+! Then Obama: Up $22T+ in only 3 years! $22T to $26T+ by 2015! Since November 2011 to January 2013 he has added $2 Trillion to the deficit! States' Unfunded: $3.2T+! (Dec10) From Jan'09 the deficit: $10.2T→$14.6T up $4.3T/42%! -- Federal unfunded liabilities total $84 trillion .. equal to 5.7 percent of the present value of all future GDP, which translates into about 31 percent of the long run federal revenue estimate,” the report states. “Thus federal revenues would have to rise immediately and permanently to 24.1 percent of GDP to cover the fiscal imbalance.” (source: http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/16/report-federal-unfunded-liabilities-total-84-trillion/)
|Federal obligations exceed world GDP!||Is the US Gov't Bankrupt?||Unfunded a myth?|
|Deficit: $ national debt||Totals Source: http://www.usdebtclock.org||Unfunded Liabilities: $ 123,308,588,718,662.98 (4Feb14)|
What were you doing in the last hour while the U.S. Gov't spent $188 Million Dollars of our money! (Every Hour, Every Day!) (Apr11) In 8 years, President Bush added $5 trillion to the national debt; President Obama, according to a revised Dec11 GAO report, added $4T+ to the U.S. deficit in 2011 alone! The GAO estimates the deficit, including o'scamcare & mandates, may grow from $15T+ to over $26T+! UPDATE: A little-noticed event occurred at approximately midnight on Monday, October 31, 2011. The National Debt exceeded the GDP! Imagine what these numbers are going to be now that Obama is reelected! (src)
"Over the last four years our national debt has risen nearly $6 trillion, and just last week the debt topped an astounding $16 trillion. To put that in perspective, $16 trillion is enough money to fund the US military, along with the military of every NATO country combined… for the next sixteen years! Government spending is projected to hit $3.8 trillion this year alone. Even after every tax dollar paid by Americans has been counted, the government will still overspend by another $1.13 trillion. Every single second of the day our government spends over $12,000. So in the time it takes you to read this article, roughly five minutes, our government has spent $3.6 million. It take four seconds for the government to spend what the average American earns in an entire year." (source: by Tim Phillips 17Sep12 at TownHall.com)
|"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence … From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference – they deserve a place of honor with all that is good." -- George Washington|
|Bishop Sheen Audio Library||
"For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise." [2 Cor 11:19]
"[W]e ought to deprecate the hazard attending ardent and susceptible minds, from being too strongly, and too early prepossessed in favor of other political systems, before they are capable of appreciating their own." -- George Washington, letter to the Commissioners of the District of Columbia, 1795
Fulton Sheen's "Talk to American Soldiers - The Centurions of Rome 'West Point' (alt src)
|Bishop Sheen Radio|
+ Pre-6Nov12 Polls
Who Won Who Lost|
|It has been suggested that o'who?, the clown, and 'those who surround him' are not the bumbling fools they appear to be. Nor are they one of the 'Three Stooges' but rather are shrewd implementation/drivers and fellow-travelers of policies designed to disarm the citizenry & collapse the American economy. Why? o'nocchio's grandiose scheme to "fundamentally transform America" is more than simple campaign rhetoric as can be seen by his use of "enabling acts" to circumvent the Constitution of the United States. As Ollie used to say, "Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into."|
Music Playlist via IndiMusic.us
News Briefs: 2nd Amendment, Values, Life, & Muslim Terrorism
Krusty The Clown Speaks
AmmoLand.com Shooting Sports News » Gun Rights News
AmmoLand.com Shooting Sports News » Ammunition News
AmmoLand.com Shooting Sports News » Firearm News
It's a race against time.
"You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence." -- Charles Austin Beard (1874-1948)
2nd, Founding, Traditional American Values, & ProLife Quotes: http://harrold.org/quotes/quotesalone.html
2nd Amendment, American Values, Founding Fathers' & Life Quotes
View: Founding Fathers, Traditional American Values, Life and 2nd Amendment Quotes plus Zell Miller speech at: http://harrold.org/quotes_and_Zell_Miller_speech.html
An American Minute from William J. Federer
(source: Poet Patriot)
Register to Join American Minute as an Affiliate
Christian, Conservative and Pro-Life TV/Radio links
Linked at top of page: "Quotes & Today in Early America & Bible Quotation"
Federalist and Anti-Federalist Papers
Anti-Federalists and Federalists Papers
The Federalist Papers
Maintained by "Silent Calvin"
When Men Were
Values: "Scots Wha Hae" 1] poem lyrics..text of "Bruce before Bannockburn" also known as "Scots wha hae", written by Robert Burns
Robert Burns b.1759-d.1796, 8May1794, The Morning Chronicle) 1] "Supposed to be addressed by Bruce to his soldiers before the Battle of Bannockburn against Edward II."
Listen to the poem "Scots Wha Hae" read by Doug Robertson [3m55s], Music by Steve McDonald from 'Bannockburn' [Stone of Destiny]" (.mp3, 3.7MB)
alternate ScotWha2.ram (rm, 3m55s) re [ Robert Bruce's March to Bannockburn, Robert I, the Bruce (1274-1329) also know as Robert the Bruce, "The Hammer of the Scots" ] plus "Scots, wha hae Wi' Wallace Bled," (midi, Scottish Songs) & .midi sequenced with lyrics [src] ***
and Scots Wha Hae (bagpipes) by the 48th Highlanders of Canada (7MB, .mp3, 3m14s)
and Scots Wha Hae, bagpipes solo (1.3MB, .mp3, 1m22s)
and Scots Wha Hae (2.7MB, .mp3, 3m4s; 'The Corries' ["Battle songs of Scotland", sung by Ronnie Browne solo] & Scots Wha Hae with pipes (4.3MB, .mp3, 4m29s)
Material published on Harrold's blog is collected from email forwards, public articles, and my opines or those submitted by users. I try to avoid copyrighted material. If anything on this site has been copyrighted by you, please contact me so it can be removed or give you credit. -- Robert Harrold cite info: http://harrold.org/rfhextra/cite.html
"As a nation we have been asleep for years. Lulled by affluence and self-indulgent apathy, our collective awareness has grown dim. This has created an opening for our enemies, one that may ultimately prove fatal. This is the truth and what we do, or don't do, will determine the consequences, for better or worse. It is time to decide." -- truthandcons.blogspot.com
- Robert Harrold
- El Centro, California, United States
- mailto: Robert Harrold
AERC, El Centro, CA, US 92243
Judica me, Deus, et discerne causam meam de gente non sancta, ab homine iniquo et doloso erue me.
Do me justice, O God, and distinguish my cause from the nation that is not holy; rescue me from the deceitful and unjust man.
- Psalm 43 KJV, 42 Douay Rheims (http://barnhardt.biz)
There are certain universal truths. There is right and wrong. Life is, choice Isn't. The 2nd Amendment is for you and me, not the government.
"We failed to react appropriately to them and, instead, displayed weakness. And, the weak are always beaten." ~~ Vladimir Putin
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell on a BBC broadcast, April 4, 1942
"An armed society is a polite society." -- Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988) American writer
Before you sign anything, ask an Indian first.