Cartoon by Steve Greenberg - Send this Cartoon to a Friend! - CHECK OUT OUR CARTOONIST BLOGGERS!
Check out our collection of cartoons called "No Jobs" LOOK!
Follow Daryl each day on Twitter at: twitter.com/dcagle
Would you like to reprint our cartoons on your site or in your publication? It's easy! Visit us here.
List Harrold's Blog Entries and Linked Web Pages by:
|Lest We Forget...September 11th, The Victims ... and our enemies. (view best w/IE or Opera)
→ (allies=friends, enemies=treason) ←
War, the Long War: A Just Crusade
"It is a principle incorporated into the settled policy of America, that as peace is better than war, war is better than tribute."
-- James Madison (letter to the [Muslim] Dey of Algiers, August 1816) Reference: Madison, III, page 17
|The 2016 Presidential Election begins in|
|Also see: o'quotes and o'related videos|
Friday, February 26, 2010
By Mark Alexander · Thursday, February 25, 2010
"The Constitution, which at any time exists 'till changed by an explicit and authentic act of the whole People, is sacredly obligatory upon all." --George Washington
Dear Defender of our Great Country,
I've continually prayed for America . . . that we would never have to face a day like we are facing as a nation.
Just this morning, Mr. Obama offered a new healthcare reform detailed proposal on the official White House website that the insurance coverage would cost approx. $950 Billion over ten years...$950,000,000,000,00!! This is totally unacceptable for me and my family to afford!
Before Obama was elected, I KNEW of Barack Obama's political voting record and socialistic agenda. Based on my principles and values, I knew I had to oppose President Obama! I've been ridiculed, persecuted and called a traitor---for being black American who dares to be against the policies of Barack Obama. Even as a Tea Party speaker and grassroots movement supporter in Nashville just a couple of weeks ago, the mainstream media chose not to cover me because my very presence contradicted the lies they have propagated against the Tea Party Movement. It was "too hot for their liberal hands to handle."
BUT---my greatest concerns are playing out. Mr. Obama is trying to trick the American people, and it is despicable. The American people have opposed it in overwhelming numbers at every turn, but like some sort of totalitarian dictator, he is pushing it down out throats.
He is behaving more like Hugo Chavez than an American President. THE PEOPLE ARE TOO STUPID TO KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR US. MR. OBAMA WILL FORCE UPON US WHAT WE DO NOT WANT BECAUSE HE IS THE MESSIANIC LEADER WHO KNOWS BEST. HE IS PLANNING TO ABUSE A SENATE PROCEDURE CALLED RECONCILIATION WHICH IS INTENDED ONLY FOR BUDGET MATTERS, NOT NEW LEGISLATION. Now, it will only require 51 votes for passage!!
Here's the dishonest trick Obama will use: He will "attach" the healthcare bill to a budget bill as a "reconciliation" which will only require a simple majority to pass! IT IS THE MOST DECEPTIVE, PARTISAN and FRAUDULENT ACTIONS IN AMERICAN LEGISLATIVE HISTORY, PARTICULARLY WHEN YOU CONSIDER THAT THEY WILL TAKE OVER 1/6 OF THE AMERICAN ECONOMY. THIS IS AN UNPRECEDENTED ACT OF DISRESPECT TO YOU AS A CITIZEN AND A TAXPAYER. IT VIOLATES THE VERY SPIRIT OF OUR CONSTITUTION AND REPRESENTATIVE GOVERNMENT.
Let me explain what the socialistic leadership has planned for you. This is from inside sources.
- The Democratic plan to socialize healthcare starts with the House of Representatives passing the Senate OBAMACARE Bill (H.R. 3962) and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi will not allow any changes or amendments.
- Conniving Nancy Pelosi and deceitful Harry Reid have secretly ( Yes, this is all behind closed doors, with no Republicans present!! ) decided that modifications to the Senate bill will be made to satisfy particular liberal House members; but only after the Senate Bill is passed and signed into law by Barack Obama!
Until November, we need to let them hear our fury over the way they are treating the American people I am a Harvard Law School graduate, like Obama. I know the sense of superiority these elites have toward the average American - the masses. They value elite entitlement and distain representative democracy. Only my faith in God allowed me to come through that institution with my common sense and Judeo-Christian appreciation for our country in tact. Obama on the other hand thinks our constitution is "flawed" because it doesn't allow the government to dispense "redistributive justice." Therefore, his Administration and Congress are no longer abiding by the Constitution or the will of the majority!
You and I MUST make sure these Congressmen are NOT re-elected if we want to pass on to the next generation the greatest nation the world has ever known! ! YOU and I must STOP OBAMACARE RIGHT NOW!! You thought they needed 60 votes to stop the filibuster? So did I!
But this devious administration has hatched a political trick ...that should have every American furious. They have consciously set out to deceive the American people on an all-important subject that affects every one of us - healthcare! What is happening is catastrophic! Quite frankly, Mr. Obama is LYING about reconciling with the Republicans on healthcare.
"How can my vote, fax or donation make a difference?" It ABSOLUTELY CAN AND WILL! This is an election year. Already, each Congressman has read the polls and knows that most Americans oppose OBAMACARE! Now, with your fax and financial investment they will see that their feet are being held to the fire on their vote. Their political posturing and political jargon will be history. Their vote is being watched and calculated by Conservative, patriotic Americans, namely you, me and hopefully millions of others like us. We will not let them get away with anything.
Liberal Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and San Francisco Socialist Nancy Pelosi, with the total blessing of Barack Obama, are right now engaged in the most un-democratic backroom, secret deal to ever happen on Capitol Hill! Without ANY true reconciliation or compromise among political parties, they are driving OBAMACARE like a stake through the heart of our economy and our freedom. They are trying to kill the future of our country The back-room "deal" is already finalized that Harry Reid and the Senate Democratic caucus will make "fixes" to the Senate bill AFTER President Obama signs it into law. Did you read that right? AFTER!!
Reid will provide Nancy Pelosi a document signed by 52 Democratic senators indicating they will pass the major changes, or "fixes," certain House Democrats are demanding. These fixes will be agreed upon by the Senate only after Mr.Obama signs the Senate bill into law and the ink of his signature is dry. We must mobilize to fax every United States Congressman! Whatever it takes, we must do something to STOP SOCIALIZED OBAMACARE from being stuffed down our throats. YOU and your family are at risk. YOU and your business are at risk. YOU and your paycheck are at risk. Your health is at risk. Our country is at risk. In short, the very character and core of our beloved and great United States is at stake! You, the American people, had effectively killed this legislation. These three culprits are trying to bring this bloodsucking monster back to life! We must kill it again, once and for all!
This so-called "reconciliation"---rather, "ATTACHMENT" to a budget bill so only a simple majority is needed, is a highly deceptive and partisan means to defraud you as a citizen and a taxpayer. Some Democratic Congressmen are at political risk. Conservatives and grassroots organizations, such as the Tea Party Movement, and concerned citizens turning out at town hall meetings, have made a difference. BUT THIS IS THE CRUCIAL MOMENT. WE MUST GO ALL NOW TO STOP OBAMACARE. NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.
VOID of their filibuster-proof majority of 60 votes by Massachusetts Senator Brown's victory, liberal Democratic leaders are considering the partisan budget tactic because it would only oblige them to assemble a simple majority of 51 votes for passage, with Vice-President Joe Biden casting the determining vote! If all Republicans reject reconciliation, TEN Democratic defections would STOP OBAMACARE!
Please help S.T.A.N.D. to target those vulnerable Democrats! Remember the costly and socialistic "public option" part that was taken out of the bill earlier? WELL, IT'S BACK!! Lord, help us! Being coy to every public question, Harry Reid's first choice was to avoid reconciliation, but he has now admitted, "I am not ruling it out! All options are on the table!" (Of course not, he is handcrafting this "reconciliation"!!!) Reid's office on Friday communicated, "If a decision is made to use reconciliation to advance healthcare, Senator Reid will work with the White House, the House, and members of his caucus in an effort to craft a PUBLIC OPTION that can overcome procedural obstacles and secure enough votes."
In other words, he is willing to make a backroom secret deal and use arcane procedures and budget bill attachments that only require a simple majority...a violation of his duty to the Constitution and the American people. Minority Senate Leader, Mitch McConnell replied to this devastating tactic: "Using reconciliation would be an acknowledgment that there is bipartisan OPPOSITION to their bill, another in a series of backroom deals, and the clearest signal yet that they've decided to completely ignore the American people."
This "nuclear option" of attaching this bill to a budget bill is an outright denial of any due process. And it is frightening to think that Barack Obama disguised his true intentions behind a health care summit this Thursday. On the other hand, he has always tried to disguise his true radical intentions, and he has indeed fooled many Americans, but the people are waking up. This heinous act is a slap in the face to any clear-thinking voter! The only way to STOP THIS SOCIALIST EXPLOITATION is to refuse Nancy Pelosi the support of moderate Democrats in the House who are at risk politically and afraid that they too could be victims of a public outcry like the one which elected Republican Scott Brown U. S. Senator in Massachusetts to the seat once held by Ted Kennedy. Remember, the last healthcare vote in the House of Representatives only passed by a couple of votes. So, there is a good chance that YOUR faxes can make a critical difference.
Your faxes can make an indelible impression on swing Democrats who are worried about their re-election. FAX AND GIVE TODAY! Tomorrow---sorry to say---may be too late for America! My children and my grandchildren cannot afford to pay his stated $950,000,000,000.00 over the next ten years. Please---STOP OBAMACARE NOW!
E. W. Jackson - raising the standard of what Americans expect from their government!
P. S. Scheming Democratic leadership in Congress will use this underhanded plan to bring OBAMACARE back from the precipice of death and make socialized health care the law of our great land. Our forefathers would roll over in their graves to think such a divisive tactic would be used to take over 1/6 of the American economy! It is despicable!
CLICK HERE to Fax every Congressman. Let them know exactly how you feel about OBAMACARE socialized medicine! Then, as we "make waves" of action among Congressmen and in their districts, please GIVE your largest donation possible to STAND. We are activating voters to oppose OBAMACARE, especially among African-American voters! No one else is doing that! This week extremely crucial to our country's destiny...GIVE TODAY! THIS IS IT. THE LAST STAND NEEDED TO KILL THIS MONTRSOITY OMNCE AND FOR ALL. IF WE DO NOT STAND NOW, WE WILL SOON HAVE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN OUR DOCTORS OFFICES, DECIDING OUR HEALTHC ARE AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE.PLEASE GIVE NOW AND GIVE GENEROUSLY!
Department Code 3701, P.O. Box 15111, Chesapeake, Virginia 23328
Thursday, February 25, 2010
by Laura Cohn
Monday, February 22, 2010
1. Patience Pays Off
The longer you wait, the bigger the check. You can start collecting Social Security as early as age 62. If you do, however, you could suffer a reduction in benefits of 25% or more for the rest of your life. And if you continue to work, you could run up against the earnings cap, which in 2010 dings you $1 in benefits for every $2 you earn over $14,160. But wait until your normal retirement age of 66 (for those born between 1943 and 1954; older for those born later) to collect and you can earn as much as you want without trimming your benefits. Plus, that larger first check becomes the basis for future cost-of-living adjustments.
2. Marriage Has Its Perks
Couples have the most flexibility. Say your husband's lifetime earnings are much higher than yours. You're ready to start collecting benefits based on his record, but your husband is not ready to retire. The solution: Once he reaches his normal retirement age, he can file and suspend, meaning that you can collect your share while he waits to collect benefits until later, when they will be worth more.
If you have comparable incomes, however, there's a little-known strategy that can boost your total household benefits. Say your wife wants to stop working but you don't. She can claim benefits based on her record. If you are at least 66, you can claim spousal benefits only on her record and put off collecting your own Social Security until age 70, when you qualify for the maximum payout.
3. But You Can Collect if You Decouple
You may be able to collect on your former spouse's benefits, as long as you were married for at least ten years and are 62 or older. (If you remarry, however, you can't collect based on your first spouse's record -- unless your second trip to the altar ends in divorce, annulment or death.) If your ex-spouse dies, you're entitled to a monthly survivor benefit (even if he or she remarried) equal to 100% of what your ex received during his or her lifetime -- assuming it's higher than your benefit. At that point, however, your benefit would disappear because you can't collect two checks.
4. Bide Your Time. Get a Bonus
If you wait until age 70 you can collect even more, thanks to the delayed-retirement credit, which is worth 8% a year. Say your normal retirement age is 66 and at that age you'd collect $1,000 a month. If you wait until you're a septuagenarian, your check would grow to $1,320 -- a full 32% more. If you retired four years early, at 62, your monthly payment would be just $750. With average life expectancies at an all-time high, chances are good you'll be around to enjoy the higher benefits.
5. Ask for a Do-Over
If you started collecting Social Security and wish you had waited in order to get a higher benefit, you can press the reset button. Honest. You'll need to pay back what you've received -- which could be $100,000 or more -- but the government won't charge you interest. And the taxes you paid? You can request a refund. Essentially, this strategy allows you to take an interest-free loan from the government. Once you repay, Uncle Sam will restart your benefits at the new, higher rate. But it pays to stay in good health because it could take eight to ten years to recoup your investment.
Copyrighted, Kiplinger Washington Editors, Inc.
The Professional version does not have this message.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
This column is archived at http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/c2010/cbarchive_20100223.html
February 23 marks the anniversary of the beginning of the battle of the Alamo back in 1836. For more than 13 days, 186 brave and determined patriots withstood Santa Anna's seasoned army of over 4,000 troops. To a man, the defenders of that mission fort knew they would never leave those ramparts alive. They had several opportunities to leave and live. Yet, they chose to fight and die. How foolish they must look to this generation of spoiled Americans.
As you read those words, remember that Travis and the others did not have the A.C.L.U., P.E.T.A., People for the un-American Way, and the National Education Association telling them how intolerant and narrow-minded their notions of honor and patriotism were. A hostile media did not constantly castigate them as a bunch of wild-eyed extremists. As schoolchildren, they were not taught that their forefathers were nothing more than racist jerks.
privacy - Virginia bill to protect Virginians from attempts to implant microchips in their bodies against their will.
"Human Microchips Seen by Some in Virginia House as Device of Antichrist"
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Breaking His Pledge? Obama Calls for Increasing Payroll Taxes on 'Households' Earning Less Than $250,000 A Year (CNSNews.com) - President Obama new health care plan calls for raising the Medicare payroll tax on some households earning less than $250,000, an apparent breach of his campaign pledge not to raise taxes on families earning less than that amount. The president's plan also calls for increasing taxes on interest, dividends, annuities, royalties and rents.
OTHER CNSNEWS.COM HEADLINES
Broadband carriers speak out against FCC regulation
Liquidating the Empire
By Patrick J. Buchanan
In their Mount Vernon declaration of principles, conservatives called the Constitution their guiding star. But did not the author of that constitution, James Madison, warn us that wars are the death of republics? Ron Paul's victory at CPAC may be a sign the prodigal sons of the right are casting off the heresy of neoconservatism and coming home to first principles.
Mapping the Conservative Mission
By Ed Feulner
Conservatives need to explain their core beliefs -- limited government, free enterprise, individual freedom, traditional American values and a strong national defense -- in clear language. That's where the Mount Vernon Statement comes in.
Donate Today! Please help CNSNews.com keep bringing you 'The Right News - Right Now!' Make a contribution to CNSNews.com today. It's fast, simple and secure. Help CNSNews.com and Donate Today!
- December (12)
- November (70)
- October (28)
- September (86)
- August (93)
- July (105)
- June (74)
- May (70)
- April (88)
- March (86)
- February (69)
- January (69)
- December (64)
- November (68)
- October (75)
- September (136)
- August (130)
- July (81)
- June (66)
- May (122)
- April (117)
- March (80)
- February (101)
- January (95)
- December (91)
- November (53)
- October (67)
- September (102)
- August (168)
- July (138)
- June (131)
- May (81)
- April (65)
- March (58)
- February (57)
- January (82)
- December (107)
- November (74)
- October (79)
- September (102)
- August (189)
- July (181)
- June (211)
- May (190)
- April (166)
- March (146)
- o'jobs - The "hole" in hope'n change. ('toon, Cagl...
- values - Alexander: The First Statement of Conserv...
- o'scamcare - maybe forced by Dems 'nuclear option'...
- o'debt - Congress spends your money like a drunken...
- retirement - Social Security (Kiplinger.com)
- values - Remembering The Alamo by Chuck Baldwin, F...
- privacy - Virginia bill to protect Virginians from...
- Newsbuster.org - Ep. 3-27, February 23 (video)
- o'nocchio - E-Brief Tu.23Feb10 (CNSNews.com)
- o'scamcare - ObamaCare: Same Song, Second Verse (G...
- Life - LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report 2/20/10 #...
- Life - We cannot end abortion without them! (Pries...
- 2nd Amendment - [sdrra] Gun Owners of America Pol...
- privacy, values - Pope Says Body Scanners Defile P...
- 2nd Amendment - Parks open to holders of concealed...
- Life - The Beatitudes: A Call to Be Pro-life (Fr. ...
- RenewAmerica Newsletter: Th.18Feb10
- o'humor - parallels: Abe vs. Obama
- 2nd Amendment - Charlton Heston discusses passing ...
- values - Glenn Beck's Speech at CPAC on Sa.20Feb10...
- o'ram-it-down the public's throat! - Dems will try...
- o'spend - debt, Constitution, Tea Parties (Patriot...
- o'mam - Obama's Envoy to Islamic Bloc Admits Contr...
- humor - test joke: The final exam
- LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report 2/20/10 #4831
- American Values - A 25 Question History Test
- Aryan Nation
- o'who? - Who is he? ...Dr. Orly Taitz and Major Co...
- o'who? - "No Rules for Radicals" (Youtube video, 4...
- o'bankrupt - Inheritance (Youtube video, 10m32s)
- o'who? - Obama: Year 1 (Youtube video, 10m0s)
- o'bamastapo - 1984: Are you an extremist?
- 2008 - A Real Candidate: mores, faith, American Va...
- o'anti-Christ - 4 videos, Youtube.com [redux] Demo...
- o'silent movie - 'Lil' Liberals in Our Future Lead...
- 2nd Amendment - Powerpoint: Founding Fathers versu...
- nostalgia - value, mores: book clipping: UK sex ed...
- o'humor - o'who? & the 7 dorks: Canadian Percepti...
- o'who? - Dossier: "Renegade" (YouTube.com video)
- Grade Obama's First Year in Office from A to F in ...
- Big Brother - WH & HS monitoring Internet comments...
- 2nd Amendment - Concealed Carry: HB-95 & HB-113, O...
- o'spend - o'who? stimuli bankrupting America
- nostalgia - 50 Pictures from Our Pasts
- illegals - 53% of immigrant families are on welfar...
- 2nd Amendment - Reminders: Ammo & Seizures (Rememb...
- o'foul up - Obama Has "Done Everything Wrong" (US ...
- America Rising - Nation’s Top Conservatives Will S...
- SOG - Judicial Watch: "Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Pol...
- humor - political: Heaviest Element Yet Known to S...
- o'humpty dumpty - House & Senate Bailing Out (Adam...
- values - 1932: "...while a nation goes speculation...
- o'soros - "Bought'n Paid For"
- o'free money - Obama's Model Citizens: Here's what...
- o'ruler - government by fiat: Executive Power, Sec...
- values - welfare state: The Patriot Post 15Feb10
- 2nd Amendment - WARNING: California's retroactive ...
- 2nd Amendment - Gun Control, But Not for Me (Rosie...
- o'state - 'toon: "Make Mine Freedom" (2010 remix)
- o'how-to-screw-the-taxpayer - IndyMac: Guess who p...
- illegals - White House Party Crashers
- Double-Edged Sword: the U.S. Mexico Border Fence
- Constitution - "Oath Keepers" (video) [redux]
- 2nd Amendment - Facts, not revisionist history: A...
- Constitution - America Rising: We are a Republic. ...
- o'ship-of-fools - 1st Year: "In his own words." (F...
- o'racist - In His Own Words [How quickly we choose...
- values - American Minute: Alexander Solzhenitsyn, ...
- values - work ethics: quotations
- o'scamcare - GOP Resurrecting ObamaCare, Stop Them...
- 2010 - A 'Party of No' Could Get 'Yes' Votes in No...
- o'humor - "The Ballonist" [redux]
- Life & Death - LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report 2...
- o'puppet - Obama's Owned — You Can Bank on It (Ann...
- 2010 - values: "Obama Damage Factor" (Bishop E. W....
- 2010 - Is It Time for a Catholic Tea Party?
- 2012 - Huckabee Stands Above the Rest in the South...
- o'thief-in-the-night - The government wants your r...
- o'humor - Happy Valentine's Day from the Whitehous...
- o'nocchio - Which Obama Did You Vote For ?
- America Rising (video)
- America Rising - Shadow Government Retaliation (Re...
- 2010 - Candidate for the 51st District of Californ...
- o'who? - A Question of Eligibility: Public raising...
- Daily Polls Summary, 2/10/10
- o'care - tax'n spend: Chart of the Democrats' Nat...
- o'scamcare - Air Pelosi'n Reid's poison buried wit...
- war, the long war - "We are infiltrated from withi...
- values - Genesis 47:13-27
- o'car czar - The new GM 2010 Roadster
- o'mam: war, the long war - Explaiined in Layman's ...
- o'arrogant - photo in Oval Office at the WH
- values - "I'm tired, too..." [redux]
- Life and Death - Be Heard: Americans Choose Pro L...
- o'nocchio - o'scamcare Trick & sex change operatio...
- Internet - Google's experiment: ultra-high-speed W...
- values - Why AMAC likes Scott Brown, Beck and Pali...
- 2010 - We Asked, You Answered (NRSC)
- o'amnesty - Can't trim Big Gov't unless reduce imm...
- LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report 2/11/10 #4823
- ".. who will do, Satan, the devil's bidding.."
- 2010 - John Dennis, Candidate: Help Me Retire Nan...
- o'amnesty - Obama adviser: Amnesty to ensure 'prog...
- o'teleprompter - 'toon: Go Gunny!
- LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report 2/8/10 #4820
- 1938 Austria - History Does Repeat Itself [redux]
- war, the long war - [0ih] On Sharia law, banning t...
- Honor Them, Remember Them - The Virtual Wall Home...
- o'humor - The Chicago Doctor
- o'humor - satire: "Gonorrhea Lectim"
- political correctness scenarios - 1958 to 2008
- 2nd Amendment - o'gun ban: UN "Small Arms Treaty"...
- 2012 - Three Way Polls: Obama, Palin, Bloomberg
- o'swish - 'toon: don't ask don't tell
- o'cap'n trade - 'toon: climate change in DC
- humor - no pun in ten did
- o'scamcare - I wouldn't give a Continental for air...
- values - Old Fart Pride
- o'who? - The Columbia Obama Trial Campaign Videos ...
- o'fascist - SOTU: the collective (PatriotPost.us)...
- o'bribe - stimulus: public sector unions (PatriotP...
- o'budget - killing Nevada's Yucca Mountain Nuclear...
- o'conomy - U.S. Census Bureau squandered $2.5M (Mi...
- 2nd Amendment - You Can Keep the "Change"
- WARNING: values - Texas may erase American Patriot...
- 2nd Amendment - Rob Leatham at SHOT Show
- humor - government: "New element discovered"
- values - Red Skelton "I Pledge Allegiance to the F...
- o'humor - "Boo Hoo" SOTU 'toon
- 2nd Amendment - Constitution: No Sheriff Left Behi...
- 2nd Amendment - Watch out for GOP wooden nickels.
- o'puppet - "The Rise (and ?) of Barack Obama"
- o'conomy - National Unemployment: Active Maps (Re...
- o'game - o'bamanopoly [redux]
- o'humpty dumpty - The Bankruptcy of the United Sta...
- values - humor: A New Military Unit Forming
- war, the long war - humor: Sitting next to an irra...
- war, the long war - underwear bomber’s American [M...
- US imam praises Detroit terror attack, says bomber...
- war, the long war - 90 lashes: Another Brick In Th...
- o'scam care, air pelosi & ried's wannabe healthcar...
- war, the long war - An Islamic State in Britain? +...
- USAElectionPolls.com - Daily Polls Summary, 5Feb10...
- o'what? - o'who asks President Bush to leave Ft. H...
- o'puppet - The Hidden Soros Agenda: Drugs, Money, ...
- o'bama yungen
- o'commissar - Soros Money Financed Communist Van J...
- o'propaganda - Obama school recruiting for "Organi...
- o'humor - 'toon: economy
- religion - Neo-Pagans Get Worship Circle at Air Fo...
- o'illegals - Tough Enforcement Policy
- o'humor - Only in the South
- PC security - Top 20 most common passwords
- o'scam care & 'Air Pelosi' Declares ObamaCare War ...
- LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report 2/3/10 #4816
- o'who? - Citizen's Demand To Barack Obama!
- Life & Death - Show Lets Viewers Decide If 'Realit...
- Life & Death - Turning abortion into an online gam...
- o'radical - NEA recommended reading: "Rules for Ra...
- o'robin hood - 'toon: tax, borrow and spend
- o'debt - $3.8T with $1.56T defict! (Michelle Malki...
- o'thrill up my leg - MSNBC's Chris Matthews "Khmer...
- NewBusted.org Ep. 3-22, January 29
- o'scrape'n grovel - What is wrong with this creep?...
- video: progressive, liberal, socialist, facist, ma...
- o'mam - Exposed: The Extremist Agenda - Glenn Beck...
- o'finger-in-the-dike - Economy: On the brink of co...
- January (159)
- December (169)
- November (231)
- October (307)
- September (288)
- August (350)
- July (204)
- May (2)
- January (2)
o'quotes & related videos
Pledge of Allegiance
Gov't Off Our Backs
o'KGB?: "Remember..comrade, one day it will be your mission to destroy those bourgeoisie capitalist freedoms."
o'mam: 'The Prettiest Sound On Earth At Sunset' is the Muslim call to prayer.
o'anti-colonialist: Consitution..is imperfect..flawed..colonial
o'Marxist: 'I sought out..the Marxist professors..'
o'cap'n tax: 'Under my plan, energy costs will necessarily skyrocket..'
2008: o'bamacide's 'Culture of Death' "The first thing I'd do as President is sign the Freedom of Choice Act."
o'who?: 'We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation..'
ø'commie: 'It's not surprising..they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion..'
o'bamacide: 'doesn't want his daughters punished with a baby..mistake' (773)
2008: '..5 days away..fundamentally transforming the U.S. of America..'
2008: 'Judge me by..whom I surround myself.'
2010: 'I am a muslim."
2012: 'If I had a son, he'd look like..'
2012: o'stand down 'What difference does it make?, phony scandals, real dead people
2013: 'Catholics and Protestants are divisive..'
o'der führer: '..reject..'voices' that warn of tyranny.'
by 'The Corsons', John and Janice Corson
(John is a member of the American Conservative Union and the Federalist Society.)
|773||The 2012 Presidential Election:||but not for many children! Read Facts as to Why not? & See contributor$ who benefit.|
Do me justice, O God, and distinguish my cause from the nation that is not holy.
- Psalms 43 KJV, 42 Douay Rheims
Notable Web Sites
- ..773 - Abortion: America's Final Solution and Holocaust
- ..9.11 and 7.11 Remember Our Friends ...and our enemies.
- ..Congress - Voting Records & Contact Information: House and Senate + Searchable by Zip or member name (source: http://congress.freedomworks.org):
- ..Contact US Government
- ..Guns Save Lives (http://www.ammoland.com/tags/guns-save-lives/)
- ..My Home Page
- ..Values - Ann Barnhardt's opines: Cowardice is a sin. Courage is a virtue. Man up and take care of business. For the love of God.
- ..be who you will be.
- ..my shop: AERC Harrold's PC Repair
- 1791 Buy American Made Originals
- 2nd Amendment - A-Human-Right.com: You Choose
- 2nd Amendment - Ammo Land: Gun News & Sales
- 2nd Amendment - Armed American Radio
- 2nd Amendment - Books,eBooks, eTexts, Reference Reading (IVRPA)
- 2nd Amendment - California Firearms Support & Forum
- 2nd Amendment - Emily Miller's Guns Blog at the Washington Times
- 2nd Amendment - Imperial Valley Rifle and Pistol Association (IVRPA)
- 2nd Amendment - News (GOC, Gun Owners of California, guns, firearms, legislation)
- 2nd Amendment - News (NAGR, guns, firearms, legislation)
- 2nd Amendment - News (NRA , Rofkar, Google, headlines)
- 2nd Amendment - Safety: Basic Firearms Handling & Range Safety (IVRPA)
- 2nd Amendment - Stephen P. Halbrook, Ph.D: books, law, RKBA history, lawsuits on behalf of 2nd.A
- A Patriotic Nurse
- ATLAH - James David Manning
- AmericanClarion.com - Judeo-Christian: Annunciating American Values News & Opines - Standing Against a secular world view
- Bill Cunningham Talk Radio Show
- Book, Audio - A Clockwork Orange, 1 of 5 (mature)
- Book, Audio - A Clockwork Orange, 2 of 5 (mature)
- Book, Audio - A Clockwork Orange, 3 of 5 (mature)
- Book, Audio - A Clockwork Orange, 4 of 5 (mature)
- Book, Audio - A Clockwork Orange, 5 of 5 (mature)
- Books, Online free eBooks, eText
- Christian - Chaplain Gordon James Klingenschmitt
- Christian - Chuck Baldwin
- Christian - Early Christian Writings (30-250 A.D.)
- Christian - Life: Friar Frank Pavone's Blog
- Christian - Wretched Radio online
- Commie Tunes
- Conservative Caucus: The Right Links
- Conservative and Patriotic Organizations (links)
- Council of Conservative Citizens (COFCC) Statement of Principles
- DBKP - Death by a Thousand Paper Cuts: Links to the Top 100 Conservative Webs Sites + Commentators
- Democrat-vs-Republican (video archives)
- Facta, Non Verba "Deeds, Not Words"
- FreedomWorks.org - BiWeekly Wash., D.C. Soundcasts (avg 15-30 min)
- FreedomWorks.org - fights foe less government, lower taxes, more individual freedoms
- Galganov dot com
- Gina Miller - Conservative Commentator & Radio/TV Voice Professional
- Glenn Beck's Online TV
- Glenn Beck's Online TV (GBTV.com)
- Governor Mike Huckabee: HuckPac.com
- Governor Sarah Palin: SarahPac.com
- Historic American Documents: EssentialLiberty.US
- Historic American Documents: PatriotPost.us
- Illegal Aliens - NumbersUSA.TV
- Imperial Valley, Calif. links
- Investigation Obama
- Investor's Business Daily Editorials (IBD)
- Investors Business Daily (IBD) Opines'n 'toons
- Islam - Answering Muslims
- Islam - Bare Naked
- Islam - Clarion Project: Islamic Organizations in America
- Islam - Clarion Project: News, Analysis
- Islam - Creeping Sharia
- Islam - Family Security Matters
- Islam - Palestinian Media Watch
- Islam - SIOTW - Stop Islamization Of The World
- Islam - those who have and who would kill us
- Islam Exposed (Facebook)
- Kickin' and Screamin'
- Mark Steyn, Commentator
- Media Research Center (MRC) TV
- Negro Invention Myths
- NewZeal.blogspot.com - Obama Updates
- News - Patriot Headlines Report: Key Reports 'Round the Clock
- News: Absolute Rights
- News: American Judaeo-Christian Values in a Historical Context
- News: Anti-Mullah Iran v World
- News: CNSnews.com (Right News, Right Now)
- News: Canada Free Press
- News: G. Edward Griffin's "Reality Zone"
- News: Google News
- News: IV News Day (Imperial Valley, Califorinia)
- News: Liberty News
- News: NewsBusters.org & EyeBlast.tv: Conservative Media Video Channels
- News: Off The Grid News
- News: PatriotUpdate.com
- News: Pravda.ru - Obama articles
- News: Pravda.ru - Russian news & analysis
- News: Republic Broadcasting Network
- News: Republican Examiner, The - Victor Medina's Aticles
- News: Tea Party News Network (TPNN) Online, TV, Radio
- News: TeaPartyBrief.com
- News: The FOX Nation
- News: TheBlaze.com
- Orthodoxy: AgainstTheWorld.tv
- PaleoConservatism - Council of Conservative Citizens
- Patriots Network (videos)
- Prepare - Camping Survival
- Prepare - SurvivalBlog.com
- Prepare - SurvivalBlog.com: Why We Post Our IP Address
- Prepare - Teotwawki.ws
- Prepare - The 9/12 Project
- ProLifeBlogs.com: Twitter
- Quotations: American Values & Founding Fathers' Quotes
- Quotes - Hillsdale College: American Founding, U.S. Constitution, Current Events
- RAF Bushy Park, London Central High School H.S. - Bobcats
- RINO - Karl Rove Articles
- Rabbi Daniel Lapin's TV Show on the TCT Television Network
- Right Links: WebCommentary.com
- Right: "The Wandering Minstrel"
- Senator Zell Miller's (D-GA) "Liberators & Defenders" Speech (video 16m47s, delivered at the RNC 2004)
- Socialism Alerts
- Study,Online Free - Hillsdale College: Constitution 101/201, History 101
- Study,Online Free - Hillsdale College: Constitution Minutes, a series of brief, informative radio messages
- Study,Online Free - Hillsdale College: Constitution, An Online Reader of 113 Primary Source Documents
- Support our Troops
- The American Conservative Magazine
- The Founders' Constitution
- The Nolan Chart - What's you political persuasion?
- The Obama File
- Values - Manhatten Declaration
- Words: Rare & Obscure (phrontistery)
Stay up to date on Harrold's blog:
2nd Amendment TV (videos)
"The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control."
E.W. Jackson (R-Va)
May 18, 2013
|Alan Keyes, "He must be stopped or the United States will cease to exist."..."We are in the midst of the greatest crisis this nation has ever seen...chaos, and civil war...an alleged usurper...destroying our borders...infanticide...this is insanity...we are claiming that a bankrupt government can save a bankrupt banking system...this is insanity.." (19Feb09)|
Right Then & Right Now
BE HEARD: Contact Congress & the President -- Phone & Fax Numbers
||"It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones."|
-- Calvin Coolidge (1873-1933) 30th US President
Senators: State (.xml) (.htm) Senators: Name (.xml) (.htm) source: GrassFire.org Effective Advocacy
Contact the U.S. government and the Media
SENATORS: (toll) 202-225-3121
HOUSE of REPRESENTATIVES: 202-224-3121
PRESIDENT: 202-456-1111 & 202-456-1414 & FAX: 202-456-2461
WH Legislative Affairs: 202-456-2230
All Federal Agencies via http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Directories.shtml
Legislative status: Abortion
Legislative status: Gun Owners
Legislative status of the Health Care bills: in the Senate & House
Live Debates: Senate & House + CSpan Congress, POTUS, other FED, BookTV & Wash. Journal
More Phone Numbers links: http://callcongressnow.com
Fax numbers & eMail Addresses:
Fax & phone #s to 'Grassfire.org' Congressional list: http://www.grassfire.com/3122/targets.htm
• email Congress & W.H.: http://capwiz.com/congressorgfb/issues/bills/ (CapWis.com)
• write your Congressional representative: https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml
All Governors, Senators, Representatives, Committees + Citizen Action Resources source: ConservativeUSA.org & alt: Elected Officials at ResistNet.com • email, call, write Congress • Talk Shows • Newspapers • Networks • Lobbying Guide • Current Action Items
Some Gov't News sources: Presidential • Cabinet • Congress • Supreme Crt • Other US Govt
• Elected Officials • Congressional Directory • President (POTUS) • Agencies • Supreme Court (SCOTUS) • Track Your Representative & Senators' Votes • Issues • Election & Ballots • Media: Find, Contact, National & Local • Legislative Alerts and Updates • Current Legislation • Key Votes • Capitol Hill Basics
From: NRAILA.org | Current Legislation | Write Your Representative | Get Involved Locally | Write the Media | Register To Vote
Find your Senator - http://gsnvip.com/your-senator
We're from the government and are here to help you.
|Badges? (89kb) Voice of: Alfonso Bedoya||Evans Law of Inadequate Paranoia: "No matter how bad you think something is, when you look into it, it's always worse." -- M. Stanton Evans, author "Black Listed by History, The Untold Story of Senator Joseph McCarthy" (published 2007) source: Glenn Beck TV show, Th.24Jun10 interview (http://harrolds.blogspot.com/2010/06/glenn-beck-ezra-taft-benson-warning.html)||
Tea Party Arrests=0
Now the U.S. Owes $141+ Trillion Dollars! (1May13) Up daily since o'tax'n spend was elected!
3 years ago: The Debt ~ $125T+! Then Obama: Up $22T+ in only 3 years! $22T to $26T+ by 2015! Since November 2011 to January 2013 he has added $2 Trillion to the deficit! States' Unfunded: $3.2T+! (Dec10) From Jan'09 the deficit: $10.2T→$14.6T up $4.3T/42%! -- Federal unfunded liabilities total $84 trillion .. equal to 5.7 percent of the present value of all future GDP, which translates into about 31 percent of the long run federal revenue estimate,” the report states. “Thus federal revenues would have to rise immediately and permanently to 24.1 percent of GDP to cover the fiscal imbalance.” (source: http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/16/report-federal-unfunded-liabilities-total-84-trillion/)
|Federal obligations exceed world GDP!||Is the US Gov't Bankrupt?||Unfunded a myth?|
|Deficit: $||Totals Source: http://www.usdebtclock.org||Unfunded Liabilities: $|
What were you doing in the last hour while the U.S. Gov't spent $188 Million Dollars of our money! (Every Hour, Every Day!) (Apr11) In 8 years, President Bush added $5 trillion to the national debt; President Obama, according to a revised Dec11 GAO report, added $4T+ to the U.S. deficit in 2011 alone! The GAO estimates the deficit, including o'scamcare & mandates, may grow from $15T+ to over $26T+! UPDATE: A little-noticed event occurred at approximately midnight on Monday, October 31, 2011. The National Debt exceeded the GDP! Imagine what these numbers are going to be now that Obama is reelected! (src)
"Over the last four years our national debt has risen nearly $6 trillion, and just last week the debt topped an astounding $16 trillion. To put that in perspective, $16 trillion is enough money to fund the US military, along with the military of every NATO country combined… for the next sixteen years! Government spending is projected to hit $3.8 trillion this year alone. Even after every tax dollar paid by Americans has been counted, the government will still overspend by another $1.13 trillion. Every single second of the day our government spends over $12,000. So in the time it takes you to read this article, roughly five minutes, our government has spent $3.6 million. It take four seconds for the government to spend what the average American earns in an entire year." (source: by Tim Phillips 17Sep12 at TownHall.com)
|"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence … From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference – they deserve a place of honor with all that is good." -- George Washington|
|Bishop Sheen Audio Library||
"For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise." [2 Cor 11:19]
"[W]e ought to deprecate the hazard attending ardent and susceptible minds, from being too strongly, and too early prepossessed in favor of other political systems, before they are capable of appreciating their own." -- George Washington, letter to the Commissioners of the District of Columbia, 1795
Fulton Sheen's "Talk to American Soldiers - The Centurions of Rome 'West Point' (alt src)
|Bishop Sheen Radio|
+ Pre-6Nov12 Polls
Who Won Who Lost|
|It has been suggested that o'who?, the clown, and 'those who surround him' are not the bumbling fools they appear to be. Nor are they one of the 'Three Stooges' but rather are shrewd implementation/drivers and fellow-travelers of policies designed to disarm the citizenry & collapse the American economy. Why? o'nocchio's grandiose scheme to "fundamentally transform America" is more than simple campaign rhetoric as can be seen by his use of "enabling acts" to circumvent the Constitution of the United States. As Ollie used to say, "Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into."|
Music Playlist via IndiMusic.us
News Briefs: 2nd Amendment, Values, Life, & Muslim Terrorism
Krusty The Clown Speaks
AmmoLand.com Shooting Sports News » Gun Rights News
AmmoLand.com Shooting Sports News » Ammunition News
AmmoLand.com Shooting Sports News » Firearm News
2nd Amendment, American Values, Founding Fathers' & Life Quotes
View: Founding Fathers, Traditional American Values, Life and 2nd Amendment Quotes plus Zell Miller speech at: http://harrold.org/quotes_and_Zell_Miller_speech.html
An American Minute from William J. Federer
(source: Poet Patriot)
Register to Join American Minute as an Affiliate
Christian, Conservative and Pro-Life TV/Radio links
Linked at top of page: "Quotes & Today in Early America & Bible Quotation"
Federalist and Anti-Federalist Papers
Anti-Federalists and Federalists Papers
The Federalist Papers
Maintained by "Silent Calvin"
When Men Were
Values: "Scots Wha Hae" 1] poem lyrics..text of "Bruce before Bannockburn" also known as "Scots wha hae", written by Robert Burns
Robert Burns b.1759-d.1796, 8May1794, The Morning Chronicle) 1] "Supposed to be addressed by Bruce to his soldiers before the Battle of Bannockburn against Edward II."
Listen to the poem "Scots Wha Hae" read by Doug Robertson [3m55s], Music by Steve McDonald from 'Bannockburn' [Stone of Destiny]" (.mp3, 3.7MB)
alternate ScotWha2.ram (rm, 3m55s) re [ Robert Bruce's March to Bannockburn, Robert I, the Bruce (1274-1329) also know as Robert the Bruce, "The Hammer of the Scots" ] plus "Scots, wha hae Wi' Wallace Bled," (midi, Scottish Songs) & .midi sequenced with lyrics [src] ***
and Scots Wha Hae (bagpipes) by the 48th Highlanders of Canada (7MB, .mp3, 3m14s)
and Scots Wha Hae, bagpipes solo (1.3MB, .mp3, 1m22s)
and Scots Wha Hae (2.7MB, .mp3, 3m4s; 'The Corries' ["Battle songs of Scotland", sung by Ronnie Browne solo] & Scots Wha Hae with pipes (4.3MB, .mp3, 4m29s)
Material published on Harrold's blog is collected from email forwards, public articles, and my opines or those submitted by users. I try to avoid copyrighted material. If anything on this site has been copyrighted by you, please contact me so it can be removed or give you credit. -- Robert Harrold cite info: http://harrold.org/rfhextra/cite.html
Recent Vistors (temporarily turned off to speed blog loading)
"As a nation we have been asleep for years. Lulled by affluence and self-indulgent apathy, our collective awareness has grown dim. This has created an opening for our enemies, one that may ultimately prove fatal. This is the truth and what we do, or don't do, will determine the consequences, for better or worse. It is time to decide." -- truthandcons.blogspot.com
- Robert Harrold
- El Centro, California, United States
- mailto: Robert Harrold
AERC, El Centro, CA, US 92243
Judica me, Deus, et discerne causam meam de gente non sancta, ab homine iniquo et doloso erue me.
Do me justice, O God, and distinguish my cause from the nation that is not holy; rescue me from the deceitful and unjust man.
- Psalm 43 KJV, 42 Douay Rheims (http://barnhardt.biz)
There are certain universal truths. There is right and wrong. Life is, choice Isn't. The 2nd Amendment is for you and me, not the government.
"We failed to react appropriately to them and, instead, displayed weakness. And, the weak are always beaten." ~~ Vladimir Putin
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell on a BBC broadcast, April 4, 1942
"An armed society is a polite society." -- Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988) American writer